Will not turn on

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
barry777

Re: Will not turn on

Post by barry777 »

Thank you for contacting us, we will be happy to assist you.
In this case, we recommend you try the following:
Reinstall the memory and internal SSD,
Reference video:

If the above steps don't work,
1. Observe whether the power indicator light is on, whether the adapter light is normal, and whether it is normal after connecting the AMR5.
2. Provide video, body label picture (please open the right cover of AMR5, the body label is in the built-in hard drive slot) and Amazon purchase order number. Send to email: barry@minipcunion.com
We need to collect issues in this area to further improve quality. Thank you very much for your support and trust.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Hi,

Very curious what the reply is from barry777...
I've also got this Mini-PC and exactly the same issue.

If I connect the power supply without the AMR5 connected. The brick shows a bright GREEN light (power).
As soon as I connect the plug of the power supply into the Mini-PC the green light fades and start to blink (very faint). PC won't turn on. If I pull out the plug out of the PC the light is GREEN again.

I already tried another cord: Issue the same.
I ordered another 19V 3.42A power supply with the 55x2.5mm DC-connector: Issue the Same. Also that power supply starts blinking as soon as the AMR5 is connected ... (this power supply: https://www.amazon.nl/dp/B07GKKX52J?psc ... ct_details)

Any other ideas ?? Would love to get it running again ....
barry777

Post by barry777 »

This may be due to a hardware issue. Please provide your purchase order number and send it to the email address: barry@minipcunion.com. After verifying the details, we will assist you further in resolving the issue.
jameyny692

Post by jameyny692 »

I am having a similar issue, when I press the power button i can hear the fan turn on for a split second and then nothing, no lights turn on. I have tried the reset button and that does not work. My power adapter does not have a light so I cannot tell if its an issue with the "power Brick" or not.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Please refer to the following document:

If the issue persists, please provide your order number and contact us via private message or email at barry@minipcunion.com. To protect your privacy, do not share your order number on public platforms. We will verify the information and assist you in resolving the issue as soon as possible.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”