S1 TFT Screen

mini PC with display!
Foggy211

S1 TFT Screen

Post by Foggy211 »

Hello,

I juste bought a MiniS1 PC today.

I start the system in order to finalize the window installation.

But there is a problem with the tft programm : if i click the program, nothing happen. I can't start the program and modify the apparence of the logo/design of TFT.

Can you please send a link to download this program please ? It's a shame not to be able to use and configure the TFT !

Thank
Fog'
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: S1 TFT Screen

Post by Gabe »

The program for the LCD screen should already be running. If you click on the icon in the taskbar (it might be hidden), you should be able to change what you want.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
hsehestedt

Post by hsehestedt »

As Gabe noted, the program runs down in the notification area of the taskbar. To run it, you need to select that icon. It's pretty small but the icon says "CYX" like this:
CYX.jpg
CYX.jpg (10.23 KiB) Viewed 10889 times

Post by Guest »

Thank you for your answers.

Indeed, I feel completely stupid... By trying to complicate things, we no longer see what jumps out at us. :oops: :roll:

Thx
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Guest wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:42 pm Thank you for your answers.

Indeed, I feel completely stupid... By trying to complicate things, we no longer see what jumps out at us. :oops: :roll:

Thx
Don't feel stupid. We've all had days where we end up figuratively doing the 'duh' hit on our forehead. I've certainly had plenty of them.

Just last night I couldn't figure out why I couldn't hear anything on my Amazon Fire TV while trying to watch an mp4 movie from an external drive. And it's a new TV too (less than two weeks), which made it even more irritating. I tried another movie and a couple of TV shows on the same drive, but no sound. When I'd stream something from Prime, Max or Netflix, the sound was just fine, but not from the external drive. After about a half hour of getting increasingly frustrated I ended up contacting Amazon though chat, even though the app I was using on the TV to watch the mp4s, which is MX Player, isn't theirs. The agent must have been familiar with the app, as the first thing he asked was if I had turned down the volume within the app, as it has it's own built in volume control, separate from the TV's. Sure enough, that was the problem, but the real "DUH!!!!" part was that I use the app's volume control all the time. I just never thought to check it. 😳
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

You can refer to the following video:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:04 am.

Return to “New Model S1”