Mini pc Ace Magician bloqué au démarrage AMI

Philippe

Mini pc Ace Magician bloqué au démarrage AMI

Post by Philippe »

Bonjour
J ai acheté un ordianteur mini pc ace magician il y a 5 mois environ. Ce matin l'ordinateur fonctionnait (je n ai rien fait d inhabituel, pas de mise a jour ou de nouvelle installation). Je l ai éteint puis lorsque je l ai rallumé un peu plus tard il était bloqué au démarrage. J ai essayé de redémarrer avec esc delete f4 f8...rien ne change. Je vous mets la photo de l écran et du modèle en pièce jointe. Pourriez vous m aider à le redémarrer s il vous plaît? J ai l impression que Windows ne se lance pas...
Merci d avance pour votre aide
Écran bloqué
Écran bloqué
20231030_105201.jpg (3.3 MiB) Viewed 4130 times
Modèle pc
Modèle pc
20231030_105217.jpg (3.18 MiB) Viewed 4121 times
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Mini pc Ace Magician bloqué au démarrage AMI

Post by Gabe »

Philippe,

There should be a little hole on the back of the unit at the top or end. It's next to the power port. With the unit off and everything disconnected from it, use a straightened paper clip and press the button inside that little hole for at least fifteen seconds, then release it. Then reattach the power, the keyboard and mouse, and try starting it.

Hopefully this procedure will get the unit operating properly again.

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 4.11.29 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 4.11.29 PM.png (207.58 KiB) Viewed 4117 times

For reference, I moved your topic from Troubleshooting to the section for this model (JK06). Also, I rotated your second picture so that it's upright, making it easier to read.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Philippe

Post by Philippe »

Bonjour et merci pour votre aide. Malheureusement, j ai essayé plusieurs et cela n'a pas fonctionné. J ai également essayé ce que Barry a proposé avec le bios mais latouche delete ne semble pas.fonctionner... y a t il.une autre méthode?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Philippe wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:15 pm J ai également essayé ce que Barry a proposé avec le bios mais latouche delete ne semble pas.fonctionner... y a t il.une autre méthode?
Just in case, are you using a Bluetooth keyboard? If so, I'd try a keyboard that's either wired or wireless using a USB dongle. The reason I say this is that, depending on the PC itself, Bluetooth may not be enabled/active until the unit boots into the Windows environment, so a Bluetooth keyboard and/or mouse may not work to enter the BIOS.

If Bluetooth is not the problem with not being able to get into the BIOS with the Del key, I would try reaching out to the seller, or even barry, at barry@minipcunion.com, to see if you can get some more in depth help.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Philippe

Post by Philippe »

Non, j utilise un clavier filiaire. Je vais essayer de contacter Amazon, merci.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Philippe wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:15 pm Bonjour et merci pour votre aide. Malheureusement, j ai essayé plusieurs et cela n'a pas fonctionné. J ai également essayé ce que Barry a proposé avec le bios mais latouche delete ne semble pas.fonctionner... y a t il.une autre méthode?
In this case, we recommend you try the following:
How to enter BIOS setup:
1. First, completely shut down the computer (unplug the power adapter);
2. Connect the power adapter;
3. Connect a wired keyboard;
4. Before turning on the computer, press the Delete button (without letting go). After pressing the power button, wait until you enter the BIOS and then release the Delete button.

If you have another computer, you can install the M.2 SSD inside the JK06 in the M.2 hard drive slot and check whether it can operate normally;
If the SSD can run normally, it is recommended to back up the data, format the hard drive, and then reinstall the system;
If the SSD cannot be recognized on other computers, it is recommended that you replace it with a new M.2 SATA SSD;
If you have other SSD (M.2 SATA SSD with Windows system, you can install it inside JK06 to verify whether it can start normally;

Return to “N5100(JK06)”