Wifi drop

Samsam

Wifi drop

Post by Samsam »

Se collego il pc al WiFi spesso non si connette, e quando si connette non regge per molto tempo, e sono costretto a connettermi con cavo, ho aggiornato i driver, li ho anche riportati all origine il problema si ripresenta
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Wifi drop

Post by Gabe »

Samsam,

I would try changing the 'Wireless Mode' from Auto to one of the other options. Maybe try the mode in the picture, or if that doesn't help, some other one.

WiFi 1.png
WiFi 1.png (70.34 KiB) Viewed 4937 times
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Samsam

Post by Samsam »

Il problema continua ad esistere ho cambiato come mi ha detto lei ma nessuna opzione è andata bene
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

In that case, and since you already tried updating the drivers, I would contact either the seller or barry, a tech for the company, at barry@minipcunion.com, or both, and let them know what's going on.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

method one:
1. Right-click the Start menu, or use the shortcut key [Win+X] and click "Device Manager"
2. Scroll down to find the "Network Adapter" column and find the wireless network card of the notebook. It usually contains the words "Wireless" and other words. Double-click the wireless network card to open its properties.
3. Click to switch to the "Power Management" tab in the newly opened property bar, uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power", and click OK.
Method Two:
Update the WiFi driver to the latest (you can use Driver Booster to update). The latest version of Realtek 8821CE is currently: 2024.10.288.5, date 7/26/2023;
Method three:
Remove nearby sources of interference.
If the recently updated system package appears, it is recommended to uninstall the recently updated system package.

Return to “N5105(GK3pro)”