Latest system link

mini PC with display!
barry777

Latest system link

Post by barry777 »

Re: S1 (N95) system (including driver/screen control program/LED lighting control program) and driver

Post by Guest »

Danke für die Sourcen! Wofür stehen die ganzen Treiber? Habe mir ein paar inf Files angeschaut, werde jedoch nicht schlau daraus.
Suche die Dateien / Treiber für die LED-Beleuchtungssteuerung. Defender hat mir etwas zerschossen - steht zwar "in Quarantäne", ist jedoch nicht vorhanden.
Danke
Peter

Re: S1 (N95) system (including driver/screen control program/LED lighting control program) and driver

Post by Guest »

Habe die LED*.exe gefunden. Sowohl Microsoft Defender als auch Avast schieben das File in die Quarantäne...
barry777

Re: S1 (N95) system 20231108 (including driver/screen control program/LED lighting control program)

Post by barry777 »

The lighting control program has been updated, download link:

Jerad2142

Re: S1 System 20231117 (including driver/screen control program/LED lighting control program)

Post by Jerad2142 »

So I hand updated the screen control program (thought it was broken because when I double clicked the shortcut it wouldn't open, didn't realize you had to open it from the system try) and now it seems to not update the states in real time anymore (CPU is just showing a temp of 0, wattage of 1, fan speed of 1000, only thing that is updating is the current time).
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: S1 System 20231117 (including driver/screen control program/LED lighting control program)

Post by Gabe »

Jerad2142 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:43 am So I hand updated the screen control program (thought it was broken because when I double clicked the shortcut it wouldn't open, didn't realize you had to open it from the system try) and now it seems to not update the states in real time anymore (CPU is just showing a temp of 0, wattage of 1, fan speed of 1000, only thing that is updating is the current time).
I don't know if this will help, but it looks like barry just posted an updated installation script for the LCD screen. I don't exactly know how to use it, but I figured I'd mention it, just in case. It's here.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Jerad2142

Post by Jerad2142 »

Gabe wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:23 pm
Jerad2142 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:43 am So I hand updated the screen control program (thought it was broken because when I double clicked the shortcut it wouldn't open, didn't realize you had to open it from the system try) and now it seems to not update the states in real time anymore (CPU is just showing a temp of 0, wattage of 1, fan speed of 1000, only thing that is updating is the current time).
I don't know if this will help, but it looks like barry just posted an updated installation script for the LCD screen. I don't exactly know how to use it, but I figured I'd mention it, just in case. It's here.
I gave that a stab but had no luck, it seemed to work fine but none of the stats were updating. Luckily I had another mini pc of the same specs arrive today, after windows stopped having a stroke I was able to compare the differences (seems a process called GetCPUInfo wasn't running). In the end I just copied the CYX_TftTool folder to the old one and now everything seems happy.
Terrel

Post by Terrel »

Prompt when downloading:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have recently viewed or downloaded this file. Please try to access this file again later. If the file you're trying to access is particularly large or has been shared with many people, you may need to wait up to 24 hours before you can view or download the file. If you still can't access your files after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Terrel wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:10 am Prompt when downloading:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have recently viewed or downloaded this file. Please try to access this file again later. If the file you're trying to access is particularly large or has been shared with many people, you may need to wait up to 24 hours before you can view or download the file. If you still can't access your files after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
You can get around it by signing into your Google account and then trying again. Google Drive limits downloads for non Google accounts.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
gganote

Post by gganote »

Hi,

I had a brand new system, out of the box, with the LED control program being infected with a virus.

This is very disturbing.

What is your quality control procedures for this device?

Thanks,

Gentry

Return to “New Model S1”