S1 built-in screen customized operation video and application

mini PC with display!
barry777

S1 built-in screen customized operation video and application

Post by barry777 »

The factory system comes with a control application. If the system is reset and the control program is lost, you can install the application. Before running the screen control software, you need to install the C++ runtime library.

C++ runtime library download link:

S1 control program (including screen control, lighting control)

Custom operation video:

tarattata

Re: S1 built-in screen customized operation video and application

Post by tarattata »

Hi, I need the drivers for the small display plus the software. I would also need the software for the LED strip thanks
barry777

Post by barry777 »

updated

Post by Guest »

Hallo,
der download der S1 Steuerungssoftware ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar.
Könnten Sie die noch einmal zum download bereitstellen?
Ich habe eine Win 11 Neuinstallation vorgenommen und auf dem Display steht nur noch "Acemagic". Das man die Software nicht so einfach nachinstallieren kann, bzw. von der Homepage laden kann, ist schon etwas unglücklich.

Danke vorab.
gymbot

Post by gymbot »

barry777 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:08 am The factory system comes with a control application. If the system is reset and the control program is lost, you can install the application. Before running the screen control software, you need to install the C++ runtime library.
Would you be able to share the source code for the driver, or the protocol to update the image? There appears to be a USB-Serial device (CH340) which I assume is used to communicate with the display driver.

It would also be great to get source code for the microcontroller driving the display (I believe it is a Holtek HT32), or at least the pin out so I can re-program it :D

barry777

Post by barry777 »

Guest wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:28 am Hallo,
Ich habe eine Win 11 Neuinstallation vorgenommen und auf dem Display steht nur noch "Acemagic". Das man die Software nicht so einfach nachinstallieren kann, bzw. von der Homepage laden kann, ist schon etwas unglücklich.

Danke vorab.
The download link has been updated; if it runs abnormally under other systems, please check whether there are any abnormalities in the driver; or reinstall the original system we released.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

gymbot wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:09 am
barry777 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:08 am The factory system comes with a control application. If the system is reset and the control program is lost, you can install the application. Before running the screen control software, you need to install the C++ runtime library.
Would you be able to share the source code for the driver, or the protocol to update the image? There appears to be a USB-Serial device (CH340) which I assume is used to communicate with the display driver.

It would also be great to get source code for the microcontroller driving the display (I believe it is a Holtek HT32), or at least the pin out so I can re-program it :D

Sorry, unable to share source code/protocol;
If you encounter an abnormal situation, you can send it to email: barry@minipcunion.com
808ace

Post by 808ace »

barry777 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:56 am
Guest wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:28 am Hallo,

Danke vorab.
The download link has been updated; if it runs abnormally under other systems, please check whether there are any abnormalities in the driver; or reinstall the original system we released.
The download link is still broken. I receive an error message:
"Preview is not available.
File is in owners trash."

Can anyone help?

***UPDATE:
Disregard. I reinstalled the C++ like it said in the early part of the post. I also copied the config file and whole.png file to the users folder/app data/Roaming/CYX TFT directory which I saw barry post to do in another thread. I'm not sure which one worked but after I did it, I clicked on the link on my desktop then go to the bottom right of the task bar to the notification area and look for the link if its running it should be there. I then could configure the LED screen.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Download:

After decompression, run the TftInstall.bat script and the installation will be successful.

Return to “New Model S1”