Mini PC won't power on

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
TheMetalLife

Re: Mini PC won't power on

Post by TheMetalLife »

I had the same problem with my KAMRUI mini pc and in found the solution. It doesn't have anything to do with power supply or power outlets. For some reason when the computer shuts off it requires a hard reset to turn back on every time and here is how I do it: Unplug the power cord from the back of your Mini pc and once the cord is unplugged, hold the power button for 20 seconds. Then plug it back in and hold the power button for 3 seconds and it should turn back on - works for me every time.

I hope this helps :)
barry777

Re: Mini PC won't power on

Post by barry777 »

TheMetalLife wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:35 am I had the same problem with my KAMRUI mini pc and in found the solution. It doesn't have anything to do with power supply or power outlets. For some reason when the computer shuts off it requires a hard reset to turn back on every time and here is how I do it: Unplug the power cord from the back of your Mini pc and once the cord is unplugged, hold the power button for 20 seconds. Then plug it back in and hold the power button for 3 seconds and it should turn back on - works for me every time.

I hope this helps :)
Hello.
Is your AMR5 running normally now? If you still have problems, please send your purchase order number and fault video to email: barry@minipcunion.com. We will further assist you in fixing the problem after verification.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”