System not booting...

dillib

System not booting...

Post by dillib »

I am unable to boot the pc beyond the windows icon. When power button is pressed the system boots and I see windows icon and after that nothing works.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: System not booting...

Post by Gabe »

I would try a BIOS discharge, the procedure for which is below...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this doesn't end up helping, I'd try a system reinstall. Unfortunately, the version of Windows in the system installation files is older, so you'll end up having to perform and upgrade in place afterward through Windows Update, but here are the files...

Windows 10 Pro 2004 (20H1)...

System installation tutorial...

If you need drivers...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your AK1 is a newer version and not the one with the J3455 CPU, such as the AK1 Plus, please say so and don't use those installation files, as those files are for the older, J3455 based AK1. The BIOS discharge procedure, however, is the same, regardless of which version of the AK1 you have.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Re: System not booting...

Post by barry777 »

dillib wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:03 am I am unable to boot the pc beyond the windows icon. When power button is pressed the system boots and I see windows icon and after that nothing works.
If something can be displayed on the monitor, it may be caused by a system failure;
1. Restore the system: Restart twice within two minutes to enter the repair interface. Reset the system in the repair interface. Refer to the video:

2. Reinstall the system. Since the specific model is unknown, it is recommended to provide detailed model information. After verifying the detailed model information, we will provide a matching system.

Return to “J3455(AK1)”