Windows 11 no arranca tras actualizar

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
Rubo2

Windows 11 no arranca tras actualizar

Post by Rubo2 »

Hola soy de España. Acaba de comprar por Amazon un arm5 con ryzen7 5600u. Llevo 3 dias poniendolo al dia y ayer hice una actualizacion de windows, tardó mucho tiempo (toda la noche), demasiado que tuve que apagarlo quitando el cable de corriente.

Ahora no arranca, se queda en el simbolo de windows cuadrado con un circulo debajo dando vueltas.

La única forma de apagarlo es quitando cable, el botón tampoco funciona.

He probado meter un clip en el agujero de clear, y limpiar la memoria RAM con una goma pero sigue igual. Alguna sugerencia?

_-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello I am from Spain. Just bought by Amazon an arm5 with ryzen7 5600u. I've been updating it for 3 days and yesterday I did a windows update, it took a long time (all night), too much that I had to turn it off by removing the power cord.

Now it won't boot, it stays in the square windows symbol with a circle under it spinning around.

The only way to turn it off is to remove the cable, the button doesn't work either.

I have tried putting a paper clip in the clear hole, and cleaning the RAM memory with a rubber but still the same. Any suggestions?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Windows 11 no arranca tras actualizar

Post by Gabe »

Rubo2,

I suggest reinstalling the system (Windows). You can find the system and installation instructions here.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Rubo2

Post by Rubo2 »

Ok thanks, tomorrow I will do it.
But this Windows is valid and legal? I will be able to update it without problem?

On the other hand I guess I can install another windows, I don't like windows 11.
brandoman

Post by brandoman »

Rubo2

Are you able to try "startup repair"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/win ... tup_repair

Microsoft made it a bit of a pain to get into, but you might be able to uninstall the update, or use startup repair to fix the system
**********Note***********

I do not work or represent MiniPCunion and my words are my own. I will do my best to provide guidance based on over 20 years of computing experience.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Rubo2 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:54 pm Ok thanks, tomorrow I will do it.
But this Windows is valid and legal? I will be able to update it without problem?

On the other hand I guess I can install another windows, I don't like windows 11.
Yes, the Windows 11 the unit uses is valid and legal.

Regarding your option of installing another Windows OS, the problem you may run into is first, that you'll need to provide your own Product Key, and second, that you may have a problem with some drivers. What I mean is, some of the drivers available from this forum will also work with Windows 10, but others won't, and if those components can't utilize the drivers built into the other version of Windows, you may end up having a problem with them.

I referred to Windows 10 as that's the only prior version of Windows the unit would likely be able to use.

If you want my advice, I'd stick with Windows 11.

Edit: I'd look into the 'startup repair' option brandoman gave first, then the system reinstall if it doesn't help.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

This is a problem caused by the system not completing the update.
It is recommended to reset the system or reinstall the system;
Currently, it is only provided for Windows 11 system. Installing other systems may cause driver incompatibility.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”