Firebat T8 Plus System Image or Drivers

Intel® Processor N100 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
ObiGynKenobi

Firebat T8 Plus System Image or Drivers

Post by ObiGynKenobi »

Hello,

After installing Linux on the PC, only to find the wifi basically non-functional, I reinstalled Windows but Windows update and Snappy driver installed origin don't seem to be able to find all the drivers. Does anyone have a stock system image they'd be willing to share? Thanks.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Firebat T8 Plus System Image or Drivers

Post by Gabe »

If you don't get a reply from the Admin or barry777 soon, I would contact the latter at barry@minipcunion.com to see if you can get the system and drivers. For reference, the system they give normally comes with the drivers pre-installed, so if you use it you shouldn't need to install drivers afterward.

If a somewhat older system is okay and you don't mind subsequently updating it to current, there is a system for the T8 Plus here. It's Windows 11 Pro 21H1, and it includes the drivers.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

ObiGynKenobi

Post by ObiGynKenobi »

AK2PULS(N100) driver:

Post by Guest »

Big thanks to Barry, or whoever edited my comment with the link to the drivers. I'm not quite sure how to utilize them, though. I know it's a lot to ask, but if there's a system image like the one referenced in an earlier comment, but for the N100 system, would you mind sharing that? Thanks for your help.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Guest wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:33 pm Big thanks to Barry, or whoever edited my comment with the link to the drivers. I'm not quite sure how to utilize them, though. I know it's a lot to ask, but if there's a system image like the one referenced in an earlier comment, but for the N100 system, would you mind sharing that? Thanks for your help.
The following website shows how to install drivers via the Device Manager. Just in case the link doesn't automatically open on the proper section, the section you want is titled "How To Install Drivers Manually On Device Manager".

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-inst ... ce-manager

Make sure to unzip the downloaded drivers file before you try to install any.
These users thanked the author Gabe for the post:
barry777
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
alejandroluiscb

Post by alejandroluiscb »

Thanks 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 , the drivers also work for Windows 10?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

alejandroluiscb wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:11 pm Thanks 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 , the drivers also work for Windows 10?
Likely some of them will work for Windows 10, but probably not all.

Return to “Intel® Processor N100(AK2 PLUS)”