USBs ''ISSUES'' with Windows interfaces after Windows updates

Antoniolone

USBs ''ISSUES'' with Windows interfaces after Windows updates

Post by Antoniolone »

Hi guys, I hope that all of you are doing great.
I courrently have issues with the Nipogi AK1 PRO N5105: when i put a USB pen in one of the two USB ports next to the START button (NOT the last USB port on the right), the USB pen works ''fine'' with the two USB ports, with ('') i mean that the USB device works, but i have these issues:
- Sometimes i can't see the safe eject logo in the Windows bar near the clok on the right of the screen,
- the screen, after i remove the USB pen become black to return working normal after a second...
These issues happened after some Windows updates, sometimes I have issues till a new Windows update that fix (i think...) the issues, and after two or three week, another Windows Update and other problems... Windows 11 is so unstable to my opinion.

I have the error (ID EVENT 28) in the Event viewer.

Are these Windows problems?
Are these hardware problems?

Thank you so much for these amazing products. Low price, quality made mini pc's are a real helpfull equipment to me, despite these issues.

I've added attachements in this post to show you the Windows ID ERROR and with which USBs I'm having issues.

I will wait for answers. Have a nice day. <3
Attachments
USBs where I have issues.jpg
USBs where I have issues.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 4955 times
Nipogi AK1 PRO N5105 - ID EVENT 28.jpg
Nipogi AK1 PRO N5105 - ID EVENT 28.jpg (51.63 KiB) Viewed 4955 times
-Antonio
barry777

Re: USBs ''ISSUES'' with Windows interfaces after Windows updates

Post by barry777 »

Esto puede estar relacionado con la actualización del sistema de Windows.
intente reinstalar el controlador
Enlace de descarga del controlador AK1 Pro:
Si la reinstalación del controlador no funciona, se recomienda intentar reinstalar el sistema (después de reinstalar el sistema, no se conecte a la red cuando la configuración de inicio inicial esté activada)
Enlace de descarga del sistema AK1 Pro:
Tutorial de reinstalación del sistema:
Antoniolone

Post by Antoniolone »

!fixed!

event viewer-< warnings BTHUSB (event id 34) issue (WINDOWS ISSUE L O L) Bluetooth energy saver off, and voilà! issue solved and better overrall performance. 2/2 problems solved ( AMI LOGO at the start ( my first post in this forum) and now USB issues) LET'S GOOOOOOO. till the end: I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS GUY$$$$$! Bye.

If you solve every issue the performance and healt will incerase drastically good - Antoniolone

ahhahhaahh bye!

Guys, if someone want free help ( if I can with my competences) i leave here my email because i don't always use this forum: antoilmoro97@gmail.com
<3
If I solve your issues ! SOFTWARE ! share the solution of the issue in this forum to help others!
-Antonio
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Antoniolone,

Glad you were able to fix the issue. I've actually seen this on a few of my Mini PCs, including one from a different brand that I don't have listed here, and even on my home built desktop PC. Not the black screen thing, but the issue of there being no safe eject option for a USB I've plugged in. And it's the same as with yours, where it's only on certain ports, not on all of them.

I just started avoiding the 'problem' ports, or if I forgot, I'd shut down the unit and then remove the USB drive.

Now knowing that it's possible to solve the issue, I might look more into it to see if I can do so. 👍
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “N5105(AK1PRO)”