Two issues (No video output/No Sata HDD)

astenoth

Two issues (No video output/No Sata HDD)

Post by astenoth »

Hello guys,

I have two issues with my AK1 miniPc:

1.- It's estrange that the AK1 boot at the first. I push the button and the AKA1 seems power up but the video don't output. I thought this was related to the cable (HDMI to DVI-D) but I have with HDMI-HDMI cable now and the issue persist. I need push long time the button to shutdown and then push again. Sometimes several times.

2.- I have a SATA SSD HDD and Windows don't assign letter to the unit, I reboot several times until I got the unit is visible.

Anyone with any of these problems that he can help me?

Regards
RG
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Two issues (No video output/No Sata HDD)

Post by Gabe »

astenoth,

Regarding the first issue, hopefully the Admin or barry777, who's a tech for the manufacturer, will reply. But it may also be a good idea to contact barry at barry@minipcunion.com about it.

Regarding the second issue, does the drive have a partition on it? I think you meant SSD, but just for the sake of clarification, is it an SSD or HDD?

Edit: Regarding the first issue, it may be beneficial to try a 'BIOS discharge', the procedure for which is below...

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Re: Two issues (No video output/No Sata HDD)

Post by barry777 »

1. Is it possible to provide fault video? We verify the analysis to see what is the reason.
2. Is it because the hard disk box installed under the AK1 cannot be recognized?

Return to “J3455(AK1)”