help with bios

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
Ghostsync

help with bios

Post by Ghostsync »

So I can’t get secure boot to go on its all greyed out also I can’t get the admin password to be set or changed. My pc when it starts bios says my access level is user but I saw a few posts and theirs says administrator. I was having security problems and had to wipe my windows install and put arch Linux on the amr5. I’m worried that they possibly got into my bios because when I had windows one day it asked me to change a setting for my security turn tpm on. And I did but after that next boot it locks and my bit locker key wouldn’t work after looking online I saw it wanted a key from azure.. I don’t use that and I don’t have a admin so no clue my fix was to wipe and put this on. But some things still don’t seem right and there is a lot of settings I no nothing about in bios. Would anyone have any idea how to fix this. If this is the case I read that this exploits patch is a custom bios with like signed keys cause it’s literally shuts off secure boot and everything. Hopefully I’m just not doing something right. Would flashing my bios help any maybe? Even if I could go over some of these settings with someone that knew more about this bios specifically would help a great deal and I’d really appreciate it. Thank you
barry777

Re: help with bios

Post by barry777 »

At present, we have not released the Bios about AMR5 (5800U), and it is not recommended to flash into other Bios, it is very likely that there will be incompatibility;
AMR5 (5800U) can refer to the video to enable secure boot:

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”