BIOS updates for T8PLUS?

Intel® Processor N95 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
gsky2

BIOS updates for T8PLUS?

Post by gsky2 »

I did not see a BIOS link. Does that mean there is only the single BIOS version? Are subsequent releases expected? Thanks.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: BIOS updates for T8PLUS?

Post by Gabe »

It's rare for them to release a BIOS update for a model, and when they do it's only to fix an issue that's been discovered or to support a new Windows OS, though the latter is only if the components of the unit itself do. Like when Windows 11 was released, they released a BIOS update for a few of the prior models so that they would support Windows 11, but not others.

Other than that, they tend to only provide a BIOS to someone when there is genuine need. They don't keep a repository of BIOSes available for download like the bigger, more well known PC and motherboard manufacturers do.

If you've noticed a problem or there is something you need that a BIOS update might be able to provide, you should state what it is, as they may be able to help.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
gsky2

Re: BIOS updates for T8PLUS?

Post by gsky2 »

Thank you for the reply. I am not facing any issues, just curious about it. My T8PLUS is running OpenWRT as a router/firewall and doing great so far.

Return to “Intel® Processor N95(AD03/AK1PLUS/GK3PLUS/T8PLUS)”