What do you think of the 3 new products that will be launched soon? Welcome to exchange ideas.

The Newest bargin of mini PC! Come and check.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

What do you think of the 3 new products that will be launched soon? Welcome to exchange ideas.

Post by admin »

Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
pausenklaus

Re: What do you think of the 3 new products that will be launched soon? Welcome to exchange ideas.

Post by pausenklaus »

The AD08 looks impressive!

The images contain only two different products as far as i can see though. What's the third one?
AM07
actiftech

Re: What do you think of the 3 new products that will be launched soon? Welcome to exchange ideas.

Post by actiftech »

When will you be able to offer upgradable mini-PCs, with a motherboard that allows you to replace a processor with a more powerful one? Your future depends on it. An example to follow: Mini PC IPASON F – MIGRATE Ryzen 3.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

too blurry
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
dd_milkshake

Post by dd_milkshake »

Make something with the form factor like the Mac Studio with powerful cooling and good port selections. CPU power alone is meaningless if the CPU is crippled by filmsy thermal solution, or CPU fans running at 90 dB all the time.

Make the chassis slightly bigger with beefier cooling to ensure the system runs cool and quiet. I mean, how difficult it is to cool a 65W chip? Most desktops can do it without a problem, but it is a problem for mini PCs because the case is too small. If AM can take a look at the Mac Studio and come up with a design that takes advantage of the bigger chassis, and give it a good selection of ports with powerful CPU and iGPU like the Zen 4 Phoenix APUs, this would be a killer product for many that likes the Mac Studio design.
panzkampfer

Post by panzkampfer »

Is it a fully fledged Thunderbolt USBC port on the 12. gen?
.⠀.. . ⣴⡚⢿⡻⢕⠢⢍⣙⠫⣝⡯⡛⢿⣦
⠀⠀⡼⢷⣿⣶⣽⣶⣽⠶⠬⠽⠶⠿⠟⠳⠿⣇
⠀⣰⠥⠤⠬⢿⡀⡇⠀AM06PRO ⠀⠘⡄
⠠⣷⣶⣶⣶⣄⡃⢸⣤⡶⣙⡆CHAD ⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢠⢣⠃⠛⠛⠉⠁⣨⣿⣿⢙⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡇
⣎⣀⣐⡄⣀⣀⡼⣿⡏⢿⣼⣃⣀⣀⣀⢤⡴⠋
⠸⣷⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣮⣛⣮⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠁
⠀⣸⣿⢻⣿⣧⡿⡦⠻⡯⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡄
⢀⣟⣾⣟⣿⣏⢿⣵⣼⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣵⣤
⠘⢿⣟⢺⣼⣹⡞⡏⠀⠀⣀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀
⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⣰⣿⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠟⠛⠉⠉
brandoman

Post by brandoman »

AD08 looks interesting as I would like to see how the big and little cores are handled. 12th gen is a really interesting beast in my opinion.
**********Note***********

I do not work or represent MiniPCunion and my words are my own. I will do my best to provide guidance based on over 20 years of computing experience.
brandoman

Post by brandoman »

actiftech wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:20 pm When will you be able to offer upgradable mini-PCs, with a motherboard that allows you to replace a processor with a more powerful one? Your future depends on it. An example to follow: Mini PC IPASON F – MIGRATE Ryzen 3.
Unfortunately, a lot of lower end CPU's are "soldered" meaning they are not easily "user replaceable". A lot of these machines contain "laptop" chips as they are optimized for lower power and heat which is ideal for a "smaller" system.

Most of the laptop industry has moved this direction, I used to do CPU upgrades on laptop's in the past, but cant anymore due to the soldering of components.
**********Note***********

I do not work or represent MiniPCunion and my words are my own. I will do my best to provide guidance based on over 20 years of computing experience.
Funny08

Post by Funny08 »

Ein kleiner Gaming-Rechner mit I9-12900H wäre wohl für viele eine sehr interessante Sache. Eine für Spiele ausreichende Performance in einem kleinen Gehäuse welche in jedes Wohnzimmer optisch integriert werden kann ohne viele Platz wie bei einem üblichen Desktop zu verschwenden, wäre schon nicht schlecht.
Dazu ausreichend RAM und eine flotte PCIe 4.0 SSD womit man auch Bildbearbeitung und 4K Videoschnitt in guter Geschwindigkeit machen kann, das sorgt für ein breites Spektrum an möglichen Nutzern.
Allerdings sollte Wert auf die Lüfter gelegt werden, welche auch unter Last dann nur wenig Lautstärke erzeugen.
Den Verzicht auf den uralten VGA-Anschluss finde ich sehr gut, diese Schnittstelle ist fast ausgestorben.

Also insgesamt interessante Geräte - solltet ihr Tester für den Mini Gaming PC in Deutschland suchen, ich hätte Zeit ;)

Return to “New Deal”