About Windows Activation

Intel® Processor N95 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
Goose

About Windows Activation

Post by Goose »

Hello, need help to understand how Win 11 licensing work: i’ve reinstalled using a key as instructed, but license is not active, on the first boot with original i’ve checked and was activated without any operation. This pc was never connected to internet on any of the two test..

Can please help?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: About Windows Activation

Post by Gabe »

Goose wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:10 pm This pc was never connected to internet on any of the two test.
That's likely the problem.

Without connecting to the internet, the original Windows Activation was never logged on Microsoft's servers, and without connecting after reinstall, the new product key can't activate. Windows Activation requires an internet connection.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Goose

Post by Goose »

Ok but original installation is active without internet, bios activated? And the usb key is different?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

The original Windows Activation happens at the factory. The product key for it is embedded in the BIOS.

If you've changed the product key, the only way you're going to get Windows Activated again is by connecting to the internet.

Edit: Or if you've reinstalled the system, same thing. You'll have to connect to the internet to get Windows Activated.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Goose

Post by Goose »

I’m sorry, but I do not understand: when I reinstall the system, my bios key is retrieved from the installation usb key during setup, and need only internet? I’m using a usb key with the original install from first post of this forum.
Thx for your time.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

No. When you reinstall, the Product Key should be automatically retrieved from the BIOS, and when you connect to the net, Windows should Activate. But again, the Activation is dependent on connecting to the internet, and that's so that Microsoft's servers can check the Product Key to ensure that it's valid. The system you download and installed from a USB flash drive only includes the Windows 11 installation files, not the Product Key.

Try connecting to the internet with the unit and it should Activate.
ZYXBASE

Post by ZYXBASE »

Gabe wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:56 pm No. When you reinstall, the Product Key should be automatically retrieved from the BIOS, and when you connect to the net, Windows should Activate. But again, the Activation is dependent on connecting to the internet, and that's so that Microsoft's servers can check the Product Key to ensure that it's valid. The system you download and installed from a USB flash drive only includes the Windows 11 installation files, not the Product Key.

Try connecting to the internet with the unit and it should Activate.
Das ist "SO" nicht immer richtig. Ich habe meinen GK3Plus auch nicht "aktiviert" bekommen. Weder bei der Erstinstallation (mit Netz) noch im laufenden Betrieb. Nach einigem "Hin und Her" mit dem After-Sales-Service (Lob, immer sehr freundlich und auch schnell) stellte sich heraus: "Im BIOS wurde "vergessen" den Key einzutragen". Ich bekam eine Mail mit dem Key, in Windows eingetragen, "aktivieren" geklickt, läuft. Ich bin Super-Zufrieden... mit der Hardware, also dem PC, sowie mit dem Service. Echt Top.

Fazit: Es "kann" PC´s geben wo im BIOS KEIN Key eingetragen ist. Beim After-Sales-Service melden. Es wird umgehend geholfen.
NIPOGI GK3 Plus N95-16/512 GB mit:
CAD, Colido 3D, Atomstack A5 M50 mod.
_ _ _ _ _ _
Service in:
CAD, 3d-Print, Lasergravur und Schnitt...
aus: Ludwigshafen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Deutschland, DE, G3RM4NY
Hackersoft

Post by Hackersoft »

Hola tengo exactamente el mismo problema , me sale que windows no esta activada tras reinstalar desde el imagen que hay en google drive, tengo una GK3PLUS y quiero saber que solucion hay ? si es un problema de postventa donde tengo que dirigirme para solucionar el problema , lo compre en Amazon durante los dias de Prime days.

Gracias y saludos
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Hackersoft wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:18 pm Hola tengo exactamente el mismo problema , me sale que windows no esta activada tras reinstalar desde el imagen que hay en google drive, tengo una GK3PLUS y quiero saber que solucion hay ? si es un problema de postventa donde tengo que dirigirme para solucionar el problema , lo compre en Amazon durante los dias de Prime days.

Gracias y saludos
Debe ponerse en contacto con el vendedor a través de Amazon.
Hackersoft

Post by Hackersoft »

Gabe wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:29 pm
Hackersoft wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:18 pm Hola tengo exactamente el mismo problema , me sale que windows no esta activada tras reinstalar desde el imagen que hay en google drive, tengo una GK3PLUS y quiero saber que solucion hay ? si es un problema de postventa donde tengo que dirigirme para solucionar el problema , lo compre en Amazon durante los dias de Prime days.

Gracias y saludos
Debe ponerse en contacto con el vendedor a través de Amazon.
E lllamado a amazon y lo unico que me ofrecen es la devolucion del dinero y segun la pagina web de amazon solo deja visitar la tienda de nipogi que no tiene ni soporte para el producto.

Return to “Intel® Processor N95(AD03/AK1PLUS/GK3PLUS/T8PLUS)”