Bios reboots all the time..

AM06 PRO AMD Ryzen 4800U 5600U 5500U 5625U 5560U
lov3z

Bios reboots all the time..

Post by lov3z »

I own this model, and until yesterday I have never had any problems, neither with freezing nor overheating.

Basically I find that at startup, windows 11 doesn't load and the bios reboots all the time.

I have also tried changing NVMe SSDs and mounting a different one , but the problem persists.

Has this happened to anyone, can you help me solve it?
Thank you in advance.. :D
actiftech

Re: Bios reboots all the time..

Post by actiftech »

In the BIOS, have you made sure that the disk Windows is installed on is selected first? :?
pausenklaus

Post by pausenklaus »

to clarify at first: do you mean it constantly reboots and shows the splash screen? or does it enter the bios every time? are there error messages you can post to narrow down the issue?

this might be a problem with the boot partition. it could be anything else too though
check in the bios on the far right tab if you see any boot option at all on the bottom. If not you should probably try to boot a live operating system to save any data you may need or attempt to repair windows.

do you see the ram correctly displayed in your bios?
AM07
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Try the following steps:
1. BIOS setting error
Steps: Press F3-YES on the bios interface, press F4-YES, it will enter the restart
2. Change system startup options
Step 1: In the BOOT interface - BOOT Option #1, press the Enter key and press the up and down keys on the keyboard to select the hard disk with Windows Boot Manager
Step 2: Press F4 to save the settings, select YES to restart
lov3z

Post by lov3z »

I tried to carry out all the steps indicated, but how does it not read the partition where windows is installed.
I attach a screenshot https://ibb.co/nnwK4jk
lov3z

Post by lov3z »

barry777 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:44 am Try the following steps:
1. BIOS setting error
Steps: Press F3-YES on the bios interface, press F4-YES, it will enter the restart
2. Change system startup options
Step 1: In the BOOT interface - BOOT Option #1, press the Enter key and press the up and down keys on the keyboard to select the hard disk with Windows Boot Manager
Step 2: Press F4 to save the settings, select YES to restart
....Nothing to do, I followed all the steps but the problem persists. Do you advise me to try to perform a new installation of the system using a bootable pendrive?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

lov3z wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:35 pm I tried to carry out all the steps indicated, but how does it not read the partition where windows is installed.
I attach a screenshot https://ibb.co/nnwK4jk
Do you have a dual boot setup, like with Windows and Linux or some other secondary OS? I see the boot mode is set to Dual.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Boot mode selec changed to UEFI;
Enter the bios interface again and set the preferred boot disk
Boot Option #1 Select SSD with Windows Boot Manager;
PS: If not, it may be that the UEFI boot file is not included in the SSD; use a partitioning tool or enter the PE system, format the SSD, create an ESP partition, and then install the Windows 11 system.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-06-29 10-23-39.png
Screenshot 2023-06-29 10-23-39.png (458.99 KiB) Viewed 5167 times
lov3z

Post by lov3z »

barry777 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:24 am Boot mode selec changed to UEFI;
Enter the bios interface again and set the preferred boot disk
Boot Option #1 Select SSD with Windows Boot Manager;
PS: If not, it may be that the UEFI boot file is not included in the SSD; use a partitioning tool or enter the PE system, format the SSD, create an ESP partition, and then install the Windows 11 system.

Following the steps listed, it can't find the partition and the operating system...
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

lov3z,

Does the drive you currently have installed, as in the one when you took the snapshot, have Windows installed on it?
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600U(AM06 AM07 &PRO Series)”