Intel driver update

Intel® Core™ i5-12450H Processor 12M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz
atepej

Intel driver update

Post by atepej »

Hello

I have a question is is safe to download graphic driver from Intel® Driver & Support Assistant or should I wait for driver from Ace Magician?
Installing this graphics driver from Intel will remove customizations from your computer manufacturer (OEM)

If a newer graphics driver is available from your computer manufacturer, we recommend that you install that driver instead. To learn more about installing an Intel driver on your OEM system, refer to this article.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Intel driver update

Post by Gabe »

atepej,

If the current driver isn't having any kind of issue, I wouldn't. Drivers are often tweaked to work best with these units, and the graphics driver available using the Intel tool might introduce issues. Maybe not, but it's always possible.

With that said, you could try it, and if there is a problem you should be able to roll back the driver via the Device Manager to the one currently installed.

If you do decide to try it I'd back everything up first, for that 'just in case' scenario.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
atepej

Post by atepej »

OK I will wait for OEM driver from acemagician
cmillar6

Post by cmillar6 »

I let my AD15 update to the newest Intel Graphics driver and really haven't had a single problem, works great. I've yet to see any drivers at all posted for the AD15 so I rely on the Intel Utility ro keep me up to date. If there is an issue its easy to roll back to OEM drivers.
atepej

Post by atepej »

TY for info.

Return to “i5-12450H & i7 11800H(AD15)”