Forum question about PMimg someone

Discussion - Non-tech related content only please! New members can say Hi here.
fuelrod

Forum question about PMimg someone

Post by fuelrod »

Sometimes when I PM someone the message goes to the outbox but just sits there and never moves in the sent box. It makes me think the messages are not being sent. Some messages have definitely gone through because they eventually do get moved to the sent box, others will stay in the outbox for days. Is this normal and if not, how do I fix this.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Forum question about PMimg someone

Post by Gabe »

The messages don't go into the "Sent messages" box until they're read by the recipient. Until that happens, they stay in the "Outbox".
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
fuelrod

Post by fuelrod »

Gabe wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:07 pm The messages don't go into the "Sent messages" box until they're read by the recipient. Until that happens, they stay in the "Outbox".
Ah, thank you for the clarification.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

You're welcome. 🙂
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Off Topic”