Using two screens...

Helmar

Using two screens...

Post by Helmar »

First post, been reading until I am am about to bleed from the eyes, but having fun with this. Mine is the the AK1 Pro, 16gb, 512 with Windoze. 11.

I have this hooked up to a 24” screen but also have another smaller screen that I would like to use for Blue Iris for monitoring the security cameras.
I understand about split screens, some.

I had pretty much stopped at Win 7 due to planed obsolescence in the newer windoze as I am a ham radio operator not willing to purchase a bank load of new software. To solve that problem, keeping the earlier laptop that does not need to go on line for programming my radios.

Being able to just get a HDMI splitter, I guess I need to make sure I understand I can keep the one screen for the security software and the larger screen for internet and all other tasks.

Am I understanding this right or does it get real complicated :?:
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Using two screens...

Post by Gabe »

Helmar,

Because you have the AK1 Pro, I've moved your post to the AK1 Pro section so that you can get more model specific help. Hopefully the admin, barry777 or another knowledgable person will be able to help and answer your questions.

For those who may be able to help, the post was originally a reply to this topic.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Wine

Post by Wine »

It looks like the AK1 Pro has two HDMI ports that will let you hook up two separate displays with up to 4k resolution each.

You set the display options to extended mode in any version of windows to be able to show different things on each display. Mirror mode will show the same thing on all displays.

HDMI splitters usually take the output from multiple devices like a DVD player and a game console to connect to a single HDMI display and it let's you switch between sources.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

AK1 pro can use the shortcut key [WIN+P] to copy or extend the screen under the original Windows 11 system.
Helmar

Post by Helmar »

Thanks guys.
I will sure give that a try.

Fighting a keyboard Bluetooth issue right now.

Return to “N5105(AK1PRO)”