ACEMAGICIAN AMD Ryzen™ 5500U - possibile che non c'è un thread dedicato?

AM06 PRO AMD Ryzen 4800U 5600U 5500U 5625U 5560U
Micheluzzo

Re: ACEMAGICIAN AMD Ryzen™ 5500U - possibile che non c'è un thread dedicato?

Post by Micheluzzo »

I imagine that if a solution for the fans is not found I will have to return it to amazon.. it is a problem that all or almost all the people who have bought this pc have.
droide94

Post by droide94 »

What bad news. Really bad support. At this point I see myself forced to return it. Thanks anyway to you on the forum for your help :)
dragonpoo

Post by dragonpoo »

For the people who are commenting about fan issues, I wanted to confirm what the problem is. From what I can tell, most of the complaints are that the fan is running regardless of how much the computer is being used. Is the fan running causing the system to not cool down? Has the fan stopped working?
Guzilla GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AceMagician AMR5 (Ryzen 5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | Kamrui JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | Kamrui AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | AceMagician T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB)
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Regarding the abnormality of the AM07 5560U Mini PC fan, please provide a detailed fault video, we need to verify and analyze.
Micheluzzo

Post by Micheluzzo »

dragonpoo wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:10 am For the people who are commenting about fan issues, I wanted to confirm what the problem is. From what I can tell, most of the complaints are that the fan is running regardless of how much the computer is being used. Is the fan running causing the system to not cool down? Has the fan stopped working?
the problem is that it makes persistent and annoying noise, I'm going crazy to find a solution that partially eliminates the problem. all PCs in low power mode go into passive mode, I understand when it's in high performance, but in low power mode the fan could drop to 50% speed or less with no problem. I also thought about eliminating the internal fan and putting a bigger external USB fan to solve it, but I absolutely don't like it as an aesthetic solution
pieschy

Post by pieschy »

Maybe i was only lucky. I bought the AM06PRO equipped with the 5500U on 27 of May, received the day after.
The fan i close to always off except in test phase in startup. I made several benchmark and very heavy cpu stress test to ensure if fan was broken or not. Fortunatelly it spin but in few occasion. I'm primarly office user so no heavy tasks for long times, no games of any times.
At this point my suspect is that there is one or more defective stocks all around the world already sold and than there is nothing to do tuning os or driver or whatelse. Just claim your customer right and ask for an exchange of defective unit (this what i supposed to do if i have this kind of issues).
In the end i solved my strange issues with my minipc after several days in reinstalling Windows 11. In the end from the original drivers the only one really needed is the gigabit secondary eth. interface. All others driver are found as optional updates in latest Win11 release.
For some mysterious reasons no way to use BT different than the one embedded (BT4.2). I tried bt5.3, bt.5.0 external adapter and not only does not works better but even mess the entire system. My thought is that the motherboard is very basic/cheap one so it just works as it is no more nor less.
This is my experience. In the end is a honest machine that if you're smart enough you can buy at reasonable price but do not expect too much. Obviously it's only my point of view based on my experience.
droide94

Post by droide94 »

Our model with fan problem is AM07 not AM06PRO , so it's a different pc

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600U(AM06 AM07 &PRO Series)”