ACEMAGICIAN AMD Ryzen™ 5500U - possibile che non c'è un thread dedicato?

AM06 PRO AMD Ryzen 4800U 5600U 5500U 5625U 5560U
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: ACEMAGICIAN AMD Ryzen™ 5500U - possibile che non c'è un thread dedicato?

Post by Gabe »

Pepsiman89,

Just for the sake of clarification, and only because being sure of the model might help if others have the same one, it's the AM07 with a Ryzen 5 5500U? The only reason I ask is that I can't find an AM07 with the R5 5500U listed anywhere, though they do come out with new models all the time.

Edit: If it's discovered that this is an issue common to the model they may release a BIOS update that fixes the issue, and even possibly make it so that the user can change some fan settings.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Pepsiman89

Post by Pepsiman89 »

Gabe wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:31 pm Pepsiman89,

Just for the sake of clarification, and only because being sure of the model might help if others have the same one, it's the AM07 with a Ryzen 5 5500U? The only reason I ask is that I can't find an AM07 with the R5 5500U listed anywhere, though they do come out with new models all the time.

Edit: If it's discovered that this is an issue common to the model they may release a BIOS update that fixes the issue, and even possibly make it so that the user can change some fan settings.
Yes, exactly. It's the AM07 with R 5500U. If you'd like, I can provide you with the Amazon link, but before doing so, I wanted to ask if it violates any rules.

PS: It bothers me that end users have to act as beta testers for products that haven't undergone meticulous testing before being released to the market.
AceMagician AM07 (R5 5500U)
dragonpoo

Post by dragonpoo »

Pepsiman89 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:36 am
Gabe wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:31 pm Pepsiman89,

Yes, exactly. It's the AM07 with R 5500U. If you'd like, I can provide you with the Amazon link, but before doing so, I wanted to ask if it violates any rules.

PS: It bothers me that end users have to act as beta testers for products that haven't undergone meticulous testing before being released to the market.
It's okay to post a link, especially if it's not to a competitor's product. www.amazon.fr/ordinateur-Windows-Graphi ... B0BYJTBJY1 is what I found, but maybe it's a different one. Feel free to show the listing for it.

I can understand your comment about beta testing - this feels like a common trend with Microsoft, Google, and others offering Insider/Canary releases of their products. For hardware, I'm sure it's been tested but it doesn't explain what might be missing. I would suggest using the forum's home page contact information, or the contact info that came with your computer, to reach out to the vendor support and see if you can get an answer there. These forums are frequented by employees of the company, but most of us are just enthusiastic end users who are trying to help each other.
Guzilla GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AceMagician AMR5 (Ryzen 5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | Kamrui JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | Kamrui AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | AceMagician T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB)
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Pepsiman89,

No, it doesn't violate any rules or anything like that. If you do post it, make sure to remove everything in front of the www, as for some reason this forum won't post Amazon product links if they have the https:// in front of them. I'm not sure why though.

I don't think they intentionally want to have customers be beta testers, as that's definitely not a good business model. I think it's just that unforeseen problems can happen, as you've unfortunately discovered. They do tend to address noted problems though.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Regarding the problem of high fan speed in the new machine, you can refer to:
droide94

Post by droide94 »

barry777 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:02 am Regarding the problem of high fan speed in the new machine, you can refer to:
Thanks but it's not a temperature problem, the fan runs constantly at maximum in any condition even without background processes. This is not detectable by windows so any operation to the operating system is useless.
Pepsiman89

Post by Pepsiman89 »

barry777 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:02 am Regarding the problem of high fan speed in the new machine, you can refer to:
These indications have nothing to do with the mini pc problem. Its fan runs constantly at the same speed without any possibility of controlling it, neither from the bios nor using software that allows it to be controlled.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

We are checking this issue with the manufacturer
Pepsiman89

Post by Pepsiman89 »

Please keep me posted. Unfortunately, I have not received any response emails from support.
pieschy

Post by pieschy »

Ciao anche io da pochi giorni possessore del 5500U. Sinceramente non ho riscontrato i problemi riportati ma ne ho un'altro e nel 2023 direi non da poco. Il BT è inguardabile. Dovrebbe essere 4 ma poi lato driver sembra 5. Numeri a parte ho connesso sia tastiera che mouse BT che vanno egregiamente con altri pc windows e mac che ho e sembra di essere all'età della pietra: mouse che lagga, tastiera che impazzisce scrivendo caratteri a caso e di seguito, auricola samsung ear buds2 pro che non funzionano neanche a 10cm di distanza ...insomma per un qualcosa del soc stesso mi sembra allucinante. Ho provato un dongle usb 5.3 ancora peggio ma li quello probabilmente ho letto che ha problemi di suo. Domani mi arriva uno 5.0 stracollaudato vediamo se almeno posso andar wireless. Detto questo, forse avevo troppe aspettative, ma tutta sta potenza non la vedo e non ho ancora usato programmi di "spessore". L'avevo comprato per lavoro ma fra bt ed altri problemi sul terminale remoto di lavoro (che non mi sento di imputare al mini pc) posso solo dire che il buon Lenovo di fascia bassa i5-1021ou lo trovo nettamente superiore. Sul wifi vabbè...non potevo pretendere ax ma utilizzando ethernet non è quello il problema. Non so forse sono io che mi son fatto abbindolare dai 16gb e 12 thread...overall credo che si poteva spendere molto meno per le stesse caratteristiche. Ho ancora quasi un mese eventualmente per ritornarlo ad amz.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600U(AM06 AM07 &PRO Series)”