Professional computer tech, youtube influencer

Discussion - Non-tech related content only please! New members can say Hi here.
carey934

Professional computer tech, youtube influencer

Post by carey934 »

Hello everyone! My name is Carey Holzman and I am a professional computer tech, author, radio show host and educator. I have a fairly popular youtube channel to share my experience in the industry and lately I've been inundated with requests for reviews for these new mini PCs and I am really excited about and quite cautious concerning how support will be handled.

As you can imagine, I have contacts and if anyone has any issues with finding drivers or getting help, I can typically get you a solution.

That being said, are there any Mini PC reviews you would like to see me cover?

You can find my YouTube channel by simply searching my name careyholzman on the site - you'll know it when you see it. I've got about a dozen mini PCs reviewed up there now and these are not typical reviews. I take an approach as a technician running a computer business, not as a hobbyest or enthusiast. So you will find my reviews far different than what you are likely accustomed to with all the hobbyest benchmark chasers who bear no consequences to any paying customers.

Thanks for your time and looking forward to meeting many of you!
Carey Holzman
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Professional computer tech, youtube influencer

Post by admin »

You are very welcome to join our forum, and look forward to cooperation with you. :D
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
cmillar6

Post by cmillar6 »

Hi Carey,

Welcome, frequent watcher of your channel and I enjoy your candidness during reviews. I am also diving into the world of mini PCs and hope to test many models from Ace Magician. I do find Ace Magician to have the most engaged and responsive customer support. They want you to help them build a reliable product for the end customer.

Chad
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

carey934,

I've seen a few of your videos on Youtube and they're very informative. I can also see in the comments that your videos have helped a number of people with your technical knowledge. The videos are, as you've noted, quite different than typical review videos on Youtube. Longer, but much more informative and they show real world setup and use. They're quite good.

I've actually got a few of the models you've done reviews on. Namely the AM06 Pro, ADO3, T8 Pro and AMR5. Possibly more, though I haven't looked through all of the videos you have posted.

This company does make pretty good units, and they've gotten better, year by year. I don't just mean better CPUs and such as they become available, but the build quality and style.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
carey934

Post by carey934 »

Thank you both! Kind words on the internet are a rare thing! And I appreciate them kindly!

Carey

Return to “Off Topic”