Join Our Free Product Evaluation for High-Performance Mini PCs on Amazon!

Participate in this forum section to become a super user who can experience our latest products first. What are you waiting for?
pausenklaus

Re: Join Our Free Product Evaluation for High-Performance Mini PCs on Amazon!

Post by pausenklaus »

i sent you a message :) I'd love to try B0CJV69QSN
Last edited by pausenklaus on Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM07
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

pausenklaus wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:56 pm i sent you a message :) I'd love to try B0CJV69QSN
Just in case you didn't see it, the admin posted a new free evaluation topic last evening with a number of different versions of the S1. I figured I'd mention it since it includes the newer model of the S1 with the N97 CPU, which is a bit better than the N95 CPU.

viewtopic.php?t=4743
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
zygote

Post by zygote »

Ich würde gerne den B0CPSZQ6J7 testen welche Voraussetzungen benötige ich hierfür?
pausenklaus

Post by pausenklaus »

Gabe wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:48 pm
pausenklaus wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:56 pm i sent you a message :) I'd love to try B0CJV69QSN
Just in case you didn't see it, the admin posted a new free evaluation topic last evening with a number of different versions of the S1. I figured I'd mention it since it includes the newer model of the S1 with the N97 CPU, which is a bit better than the N95 CPU.

viewtopic.php?t=4743
I saw that and already messaged the admin :) The N97 version is what i'm hoping for and i see it in B0CJV69QSN aswell. Thanks for the info though!
AM07
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

pausenklaus wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:43 pm I saw that and already messaged the admin :) The N97 version is what i'm hoping for and i see it in B0CJV69QSN aswell. Thanks for the info though!
Oh man. I completely missed the post by the admin in this topic about the new offerings. I've got to start paying better attention!
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

zygote wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:29 pm Ich würde gerne den B0CPSZQ6J7 testen welche Voraussetzungen benötige ich hierfür?
You should private message the admin telling him you're interested, and in which model, and he can explain what you need to do.

You can private message him by clicking on his name in one of his posts, or here, and then clicking Send private message. Give it a title, then compose the message. When you send the message it will sit in your Outbox until he reads it, at which point it will move to your Sent messages box. When he replies to you you'll see an indicator in Private messages on the upper right of the page, near your name, and you can click on Private messages to read it.
Ska4ka

Post by Ska4ka »

Also super interested and PM sent to the admin!
Vivman4u

Post by Vivman4u »

I am interested. Sent a pm to admin too.
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

Any new item for Europe to test?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Mordred wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:14 pm Any new item for Europe to test?
You should take a look at this topic, then PM the admin to see if any of them are applicable in Europe.

Return to “Super User Club”