AMR5 survey

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

AMR5 survey

Post by admin »

Thank you for choosing our AMR5 mini gaming PC. Your feedback is important to us, and we appreciate you taking the time to complete this questionnaire.

1. What are your age and occupation?

2. Where did you first discover our products?

3. What is your primary purpose for purchasing our AMR5 mini gaming PC?

4. What aspect of the current product are you most dissatisfied with, if any?

5. If you had to choose one aspect of the product to improve, which would it be?

Thank you for your time and valuable feedback. As a token of our appreciation, we will grant you a SUPER USER status and extend your product warranty by another year.

We will launch the following new products, users who reply to the test will have the opportunity to draw a free test quota, and we will directly respond to your post.

AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800H+ RX6400
Intel® Core™ i5-12450H
AMD Ryzen™ 7 7735HS
AMD Ryzen™ 9 6900HX
Intel® Core™ i7-12650H
Intel® Core™ i9-12900H
AMD Ryzen™7 5800U

You can also PM us your answer to get a chance to test the product for free.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Xtian85

Re: AMR5 survey

Post by Xtian85 »

I just sent you a PM
GK3 Pro (N5105) / AM06 Pro (R5 5500U) / AMR5 (R5 5600U)
dd_milkshake

Post by dd_milkshake »

I am in my 30s, and I am a system admin.

On Amazon when searching for N95 products.

I did not purchase the AMR5, however, I have the similarly spec'd AM06. This mini PC has the Zen 3 processor with respectable iGPU to handle a lot of graphically demanding office work like light Photoshop and web-based 3D accelerated applications.

For the AM06, the most fraustration comes from the cooling solution. I don't think using machine screws alone without using spring loaded ones can provide correct mounting pressure to ensure sufficient surfact contact between the heatsink and the CPU die.

5. If you had to choose one aspect of the product to improve, which would it be?
The cooling solution would be the low hanging fruit. Besides that, speding maybe $10-$15 more to get us a better WiFi module other than the cheap Realtek ones would be nice. It doesn't have to be the top of the line products like WiFi 6E AX210, but something like AX200 is still considered a good performer.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for your response. I have made a record.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
eros23

Post by eros23 »

36 - sys admin and devops

Amazon

Used for media center, development, container usage and teaching for my students.

Definitely the lack of new Intel CPUs of good power. AMD processors heat up a lot but it's a tradeoff that many in this industry know.

definitely the dual LAN for network segmentation. Wifi, RAM and SSD can always be changed but having a good processor and excellent USB and connectors, make it a plus compared to other brands
dragonpoo

Post by dragonpoo »

Hi everyone! I might as well do this in the forum thread. Maybe it'll help spark other people's interest in replying.

I'm in my 40s, and I'm a consultant for a security/antivirus software company. It's a great job and I get to meet amazing people, and spend time working with computers, which I love!

I first heard about Intel NUCs some years ago, and searching on Amazon, found out that third parties made similar things for a more affordable price. I purchased my Guzilla GK3V, then found out about the mini PC forums and have had fun here ever since.

I was excited that there was an AMD mini PC, that offered some pretty impressive performance, whilst still keeping a decent price. Although many of the mini PCs I've worked with are low power models, it's nice to see higher-end ones as well!

When I see some of the customization that NUCs offer, it makes me wish my Mini PCs could do the same. Some have upgradable RAM, some have upgradable storage, and some have BIOS with a decent amount of settings. For people like me that really love to play, having all these features would be pretty cool!

This is a hard one. I really wish that I could put a 3.5" spinny hard drive into my mini PC, though. I'd put a 16TB drive in and use it as a tiny media server. Being limited to laptop drives feels restrictive.
GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AMR5 (R5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB) | AD03 (N95/8GB/256GB) | CK10 (i7-10810U/16GB/512GB) | S1 (N95/16GB/512GB)
dragonpoo

Post by dragonpoo »

dd_milkshake wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:11 pm 5. If you had to choose one aspect of the product to improve, which would it be?
The cooling solution would be the low hanging fruit. Besides that, speding maybe $10-$15 more to get us a better WiFi module other than the cheap Realtek ones would be nice. It doesn't have to be the top of the line products like WiFi 6E AX210, but something like AX200 is still considered a good performer.
I remember you mentioning the Intel wifi card, and I purchased one on Amazon; haven't tested it yet though. I agree that Realtek is a cheap solution but isn't always the best, although it's such a standard in consumer devices, it's hard to get past them.
GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AMR5 (R5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB) | AD03 (N95/8GB/256GB) | CK10 (i7-10810U/16GB/512GB) | S1 (N95/16GB/512GB)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for your reply and support. If you want to experience the product for free, please feel free to contact me.
b268631

Post by b268631 »

1. ¿Cuál es su edad y ocupación?

Tengo 51 años, soy economista

2.¿Cómo descubrió nuestros productos por primera vez?
Buscaba en Amazon.us una mini pc y esta me llamo la atencion por sus caracteristicas y desempeño. Tiene buenos comentarios en Amazon. Me gusto su diseño unico en su genero de minipc. Ademas de sus 6 nucleos, la ram de 16 gb y su SSD de 512. Al ser un pcgamer sabia que me iba a funcionar muy bien en cuanto a video.

3. ¿Cuál es su propósito principal para usar la PC para juegos AMR5?
Uso la AMR5 para trabajar (email, excel, powerpoint, etc) y para uso personal (ver peliculas, videos, juegos, compras)

4.¿Con qué está más insatisfecho con respecto a la PC para juegos AMR5?
Me gusta todo. No tengo quejas. En estos dias se me quedo en pantalla negra pero supongo que fue el windows o que estaba usando en modo silencioso y deberia tenerlo en modo auto para varias aplicaciones en uso al mismo tiempo.

5.Si hay alguno, ¿qué aspecto del producto le gustaría ver mejorado?
Me hubiese gustado, al momento de la compra, tener la opcion de un disco de 1tb y mas RAM. Hoy veo que hay una version mas actualizada con 32 Gb de ram no la vi cuando estaba comprando ...

Tambien me gustaria tener la oportunidad de probar algun producto de los mencionados de forma gratuita
Saludos, Marilyn
Last edited by b268631 on Sat May 13, 2023 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for your kind response. :D

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”