AMR5 survey

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AMR5 survey

Post by admin »

Is there anyone else participating? Now I want to send some gifts to everyone who participated. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
joesjr53

Post by joesjr53 »

1. What are your age and occupation? 70+ years

2. Where did you first discover our products? on Minipc Union forum

3. What is your primary purpose for purchasing our AMR5 mini gaming PC? purchasing a gamining pc for 50 y/o gamer

4. What aspect of the current product are you most dissatisfied with, if any? Haven't purchased it yet

5. If you had to choose one aspect of the product to improve, which would it be? Hopefully it will hold up to extreme gaming
Superseagulls

Post by Superseagulls »

1. What are your age and occupation?
Just turned 52, I used to be in Semiconductor development and helped create the First Alpha Extreme Ultra Violet Lithography machine that was tested at CNSE NY. Also Intel RP1 Development - The 'Upside down' FAB.

2. Where did you first discover our products?
Google Now feed Review, Loved the look of the AMR5 and my crazy Pup just destroyed another laptop, so figured a small form PC down the side of the sofa with "Disposable' External Monitors.

3. What is your primary purpose for purchasing our AMR5 mini gaming PC?
Old school Gaming Emulation, Music Server, Day to Day Surfing!

4. What aspect of the current product are you most dissatisfied with, if any?
Driver support could be clearer, I upgraded mine with 64GB RAM & 2 x 2TB SSD's - It is super fast!

5. If you had to choose one aspect of the product to improve, which would it be?
Compatibility with RAM could be clearer, Many of us like to upgrade, the RAM upgrade caused issues for a lot of users, until the right combo was found.

I love the ease to get into the case, easily upgradeable and 2 slots for Storage and Memory. I would recommend in a heartbeat, would love to try the AM08 Pro! If only I had waited a few weeks! I love the form factor of both, the looks and lighting, and still really quiet even in Performance mode. It boots up amazingly quick even out the box. Keep up the good work!
Mstr01

Post by Mstr01 »

I am 37, and in project management/software development

Google search for a mini pc (T8 plus) to use for my 3d printer setup.

Use as a daily driver/htpc and some light gaming.

The software to control the lighting. The machine is great.

5. If you had to choose one aspect of the product to improve, which would it be?
Lighting software, so it retians the settings when restarted and to give additional color options or styles. Maybe usbc with display out on the rear of the pc.
Wine

Post by Wine »

37, General Construction, Electrical, IT

Advertisements

To have a compact, low power using PC that can be easily moved for games and multimedia usage with full function USB C port

The limited access to the inner components such as the wifi card, CMOS battery, fan, and heatsink without having to do a full teardown of the system.

Make the other side panel removeable as well to be able to easily access the fan and heatsink for cleaning and maintenance.
fuelrod

Post by fuelrod »

53, Engineer

Amazon

To connect to a home entertainment center to allow gaming on a big screen TV.

I'm not really dissatisfied with anything, you have a really solid product on your hands.

I would like to see an audio connector on the backside of the product too.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”