Random screen flickering ,no audio

Intel® Processor N95 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
richard92683

Random screen flickering ,no audio

Post by richard92683 »

Hello all,
I've got this AD03 less than 2 months and have been having screen flickering after starting pc ,restart will fix it .Also same with audio ,I got no audio sometimes after start pc too but both problems did not show up at the same time. Mine connected to a Sony 4k tv thru HDMI ,Please help. Thanks.
barry777

Re: Random screen flickering ,no audio

Post by barry777 »

1. It is recommended to set-windows update-advanced options to update all drivers.
2. Replace another HDMI cable (it is recommended not to use an adapter cable)
3. Reinstall the system.
richard92683

Post by richard92683 »

Hi,
Thank you for your fast anwser.I did try to replace new 8k HDMI cables few times .It seem better for few days and came back the same with flickering and no audio .The seller contacted me and gave full refund and let me keep the pc .I am guessing it might be something wrong with motherboard itself.And YES the problems are still there ,Thanks again.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

We hope to solve your problem
The reasons for the splash screen and no sound may be driver problems and setting problems, etc.
You can refer to the following methods for troubleshooting:
1. Update the driver (you can use the Intel driver assistant to update, address: restart the computer after the update is complete;
2. After connecting the TV with an HDMI cable, go to Settings-System-Screen-Display Resolution-select the recommended resolution;
3. Next, set the refresh rate of the computer; also select the advanced display settings at the bottom of the screen setting interface, and select the refresh rate -60 Hz;
If there is no sound, please refer to the following methods to troubleshoot:
1. Enter Settings-Sound-Output-Check if there is a TV displayed, if there is a TV displayed, select the TV as the sound output;
2. Select Troubleshoot Common Sound Problems-Output Device-Select the device to be troubleshooted below.
Hope the above method can help you.
richard92683

Post by richard92683 »

Hi,
Thanks alot for your file and help .I did everything as you told ,I 've been using a different pc and everything was fine with the same tv and sound system. Today I switched back to this pc and the flickering was still there when I started it ,had to reset 2 times to make problems went away. Thank you for all your help, this is my first mini pc and maybe my last. Thanks again
barry777

Post by barry777 »

You can try to update the graphics card driver through Intel Driver Assistant:
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... etect.html
At present, we have not received any reports about the flicker screen of AD03, can you provide a complete fault video for our analysis? We look forward to hearing from you.
richard92683

Post by richard92683 »

Update : The flickering and no audio problems are still there as I am typing right now and it getting worse .Thanks for helping but I do not think any software update will fix this bc It is all up to date and the only fix is I have to restart few times.
richard92683

Post by richard92683 »

Today update : Finally after a recent update from intel, the no sound and screen flickering are no longer existed .I am so happy and hope it will stay that way .I will post again if something not working again .Thanks all
barry777

Post by barry777 »

richard92683 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:32 pm Today update : Finally after a recent update from intel, the no sound and screen flickering are no longer existed .I am so happy and hope it will stay that way .I will post again if something not working again .Thanks all
Is it solved after updating the Intel graphics driver?
richard92683

Post by richard92683 »

Yes it is .There were many updates before this did not but the recent one did it.

Return to “Intel® Processor N95(AD03/AK1PLUS/GK3PLUS/T8PLUS)”