Multi Monitors

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
n0m0n

Multi Monitors

Post by n0m0n »

Hello,
I just purchased a KAMRUI Mini PC AM06PRO, AMD Ryzen 5 5500U(6C/12T, up to 4.0 GHz), Mini PC Windows 11 Pro, and was wondering how I can set up a second monitor.

I only noticed 1 HDMI slot and no Display Port option.

Thank you.

JW
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Multi Monitors

Post by Gabe »

Though I'm not familiar with an AM06 Pro that doesn't have a DisplayPort option, the USB-C port on the front should be a display option. If your monitor doesn't already have a USB-C port, you'll need an adapter, such as a USB-C to HDMI, to utilize USB-C for that purpose.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
actiftech

Post by actiftech »

Gabe wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:08 pm Though I'm not familiar with an AM06 Pro that doesn't have a DisplayPort option, the USB-C port on the front should be a display option. If your monitor doesn't already have a USB-C port, you'll need an adapter, such as a USB-C to HDMI, to utilize USB-C for that purpose.
As Gabe said it, you can try USB-C adaptator. Let me add: before buying a PC, you have to make sure of its capabilities, multi-screen for example. We, other users and moderators on this forum, do not have all the different computers sold by Acemagician and its related brands. The trust placed in us would not, however, cost them much more by providing us with the equipment for which we are supposed to provide answers, when specific problems arise for the purchasers of these high-performance mini-PCs, but whose specificities define their limits! ;)
barry777

Post by barry777 »

In addition to HDMI interface video output, AM06 Pro can also choose DP and Type-C interface as display output.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”