AM06 Pro driver

AM06 PRO AMD Ryzen 4800U 5600U 5500U 5625U 5560U
dvdelf980

Re: AM06 Pro Windows11 Pro 22H2 system installation(20230819)

Post by dvdelf980 »

I have just purchased the AceMagician AM06 Pro via Amazon.
Upgraded the Windows 11 software.
Working perfectly!
Some glitches with Windows Explorer after the latest update to windows, but not too bad. Am aware that Microsoft is working on this issue.
My question is:
Do I need to install this AM06 Pro Windows 11 system installation as well?
Thanks for any feedback.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

dvdelf980 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:45 pm I have just purchased the AceMagician AM06 Pro via Amazon.
Upgraded the Windows 11 software.
Working perfectly!
Some glitches with Windows Explorer after the latest update to windows, but not too bad. Am aware that Microsoft is working on this issue.
My question is:
Do I need to install this AM06 Pro Windows 11 system installation as well?
Thanks for any feedback.
As long as it's working properly and Windows is Activated, no, there's no need to reinstall Windows 11 using the system files available here.

You'd only need to do so if the unit was having a problem and reinstalling Windows would help to resolve it, or if you upgraded the storage in it and needed to install Windows on the new storage. Even then, some people choose to use installation media available from Microsoft rather than here, though there may be drivers missing when doing it that way.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
dvdelf980

Post by dvdelf980 »

Thanks for the quick response.

I was in a panic a week and a half ago when my 9 year old computer motherboard went to computer heaven. After reviewing all of my options , I decided to try the Ace Magician AM06.
I am so glad I did!

As a photographer that does a lot of photo editing, using Affinity Photo, I was having issues using my old computer.
Now it performs perfectly!

No more giant Desktop Computer, taking up ALL of my desk.
Who says great things don't come in small packages?
These users thanked the author dvdelf980 for the post:
Gabe
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

dvdelf980 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:54 pm No more giant Desktop Computer, taking up ALL of my desk.
Who says great things don't come in small packages?
I couldn't agree more. It's so much nicer not having that big, bulky thing sitting there.

Unless you need all the power and/or add on options a regular desktop PC can offer, a mini is a great option.

I love my AM06 Pro. I got it because I really liked the Ryzen 5 5600U CPU in my AMR5, but I liked the more conventional mini PC layout of the AM06 Pro even more. I do somewhat regret not having waited a bit longer, as I could have gotten the Ryzen 7 5800U version instead, but the Ryzen 5 5600U version is still a fantastic PC, and pretty powerful for what it is. I use an M1 Mac Mini as my regular PC, but the AM06 Pro is my go to Windows unit, as I still do need to use Windows for some things. I actually have it sitting on top of my Mac for quick changeover.

What's funny is I built a new desktop PC only a few months before getting the Mac and then switching to a mini for the Windows option. A three or four month old Ryzen 3 3400G based desktop PC with all new components, including the case itself, now not being used and sitting in the box the case came in. I should just sell it.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
ryzen7

Post by ryzen7 »

Gabe wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:46 pm Try signing into your Google account. If you don't have one, create one, then sign into it, and then the download should work.
Ich bin bereits bei Google angemeldet, aber das löst das existierende Problem nicht !

Meldung von Google:
Google Drive kann keinen Virenscan für diese Datei durchführen.
AM06 Pro OS 20230805.zip (9,2G) ist zu groß und kann von Google nicht auf Viren geprüft werden. Möchten Sie die Datei trotzdem herunterladen?
Habe nun trotzdem den Download angestoßen. Mal sehen, ob was draus wird.

9,2 GB auf Google Drive abzulegen ist allerdings aufgrund der schlechten Performance auch wenig sinnvoll.
Hat die Minipc Union keinen eigenen schnelleren Server ?

Update:
Leider ist der Download nun schon mehrfach abgebrochen, da der Google Server überlastet ist.
Lasst Euch bitte was anderes einfallen, um so große Dateien zu teilen. Vielen Dank.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

ryzen7 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:40 pm Leider ist der Download nun schon mehrfach abgebrochen, da der Google Server überlastet ist.
Lasst Euch bitte was anderes einfallen, um so große Dateien zu teilen. Vielen Dank.
Are you using a VPN by chance? The reason I ask is that VPNs can sometimes be temperamental when downloading large files.

I tried downloading the file a few hours ago and just tried it again, and both times it downloaded without issue.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

So far, the test download is normal;
1. It is recommended to change the browser or clear the cache of the browser;
2. Check whether the download storage location has enough capacity.
Attachments
Downloads.jpg
Downloads.jpg (21.5 KiB) Viewed 32459 times
ryzen7

Post by ryzen7 »

Habe den Browser nun gewechselt und statt Firefox nun Edge benutzt.

Das meint Google dazu:
Diese Datei kann zurzeit nicht angezeigt oder heruntergeladen werden.

Diese Datei wurde in letzter Zeit von zu vielen Nutzern angezeigt oder heruntergeladen. Versuchen Sie später noch einmal, auf die Datei zuzugreifen. Falls die Datei besonders groß ist oder viele Nutzer darauf zugreifen können, kann es bis zu 24 Stunden dauern, bis Sie sie anzeigen oder herunterladen können. Sollten Sie nach 24 Stunden immer noch keinen Zugriff haben, wenden Sie sich an Ihren Domainadministrator.

Es ist genügend Speicherplatz vorhanden, der Cache ist leer und auch sonst funktioniert mein System einwandfrei.
Der Download von anderen Stellen und Seiten funktioniert ebenfalls reibungslos.

Update:
Werde es nun auch mal mit Chrome versuchen, obwohl ich diesen Google Browser nicht mag.

Gleiche Meldung von Google:
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
ryzen7

Post by ryzen7 »

Gabe wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:09 am Are you using a VPN by chance? The reason I ask is that VPNs can sometimes be temperamental when downloading large files.

I tried downloading the file a few hours ago and just tried it again, and both times it downloaded without issue.
Ich nutze kein VPN. Mein System arbeitet einwandfrei, Downloads, egal welcher Größe, funktionieren ansonsten einwandfrei.
Allerdings lade ich normalerweise auch nichts von Google Drive herunter.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

That's odd, as I've only ever seen that message when people are trying to download a file without being signed into Google.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600U(AM06 AM07 &PRO Series)”