AK1PRO - No Sata Ports in Bios

Num3

AK1PRO - No Sata Ports in Bios

Post by Num3 »

Hi all,

I just received an AK1Pro 16Gb Ram / 512Gb SSD M.2.

Unfortunately the bios does not display any harddrives (factory internal M.2. or expansion SSD i added), because of that i cannot boot the pre-installed W11 or any other hard drive. Usb drives show up and boot well (via bios or F7).

I was able boot a windows PE from a usb drive, and inside the OS i can read / write to both the M2 and extra SSD.

Any suggestions on how to make the bios see the harddrives at boot?
I already removed the battery, the M.2. drive and SSD, also disable secure boot and tested again, but always the same result.

This AK1Pro came from Nipogi brand.

Thanks in advance!
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: AK1PRO - No Sata Ports in Bios

Post by Gabe »

I'd contact after sales support at support@kamrui.com. Even though it's Nipogi the kamrui email is still the right one, as they sell units under a number of brands. If the unit isn't even recognizing the drive it came with, as in the one Windows 11 Pro is installed on, something may not be right with it. I do know that drives that are installed after the fact sometimes need to have a partition on them to be recognized by the system, but the one it came with should be working without issue.

Barry777 may also end up replying. He's a tech for the company.

Hopefully it's just something simple that needs to be done.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Re: AK1PRO - No Sata Ports in Bios

Post by barry777 »

If you can see the original hard disk in PE, it may be that the system boot is lost.
For PE system, it is recommended to use a partition tool to format the hard disk, and the computer uses UFFI system.
Use a partitioning tool: DiskGenius
All hard disks will be displayed on the left side of the list (if not displayed, please check the compatible hard disk type of the device), right-click GPT to select a new hard disk, and select New Partition (you can check to create ESP and MSR partitions at the same time).
Note 1: MSR partition (Microsoft Reserved Partition) is a partition used to reserve backup space on a GPT disk. For example, this space is used when converting a disk to dynamic.
Note 2: ESP partition (UFFI system partition) is used for computer systems that use UFFI BIOS to start the operating system. This partition stores boot management programs, drivers, system maintenance tools, etc.
Note 3: If the computer uses the UFFI system, or may use the current disk to start the system on the UFFI system in the future, you need to create an ESP partition.
Suggest a new partition, this step is checked by default, click OK. At this time the hard disk has not been formatted, click the upper left corner to save the modification, click Yes in the pop-up window, you can use the new disk.
After formatting, the system can be installed and used.
Hard disk partition tool:
AK1 pro system file:
Installation system tutorial:

Return to “N5105(AK1PRO)”