"Dynamic Time" missing from "Wake System from S5" BIOS setting options

7prDec9_2

"Dynamic Time" missing from "Wake System from S5" BIOS setting options

Post by 7prDec9_2 »

Background:
I have a Kamrui GK3 Pro with BIOS version details as listed below. The BIOS help text for "Wake System from S5" setting (in the "Boot" sub-menu) indicates this can be set to one of "Disabled", "Fixed Time" or "Dynamic Time". I require "Dynamic Time" in order to meet my Wake on LAN requirements.

Problem:
Only "Disabled" or "Fixed Time" options exist for "Wake System from S5" BIOS setting. There is no "Dynamic Time" option in the drop-down menu, despite what the BIOS help text says.

Is this a known issue? Is there a BIOS update planned that will provide "Dynamic Time" option for the "Wake System from S5" BIOS setting?

BIOS version details:
- American Megatrends
- Version 2.21.1278
- Core version 5.19
- UEFI 2.7; PI 1.6
- Project Version JK08001 x64
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: "Dynamic Time" missing from "Wake System from S5" BIOS setting options

Post by Gabe »

I'm seeing the exact same thing with my GK3 Pro. Same BIOS, and like yours, no option for Dynamic Time in the drop down menu. Just Disabled and Fixed Time.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Re: "Dynamic Time" missing from "Wake System from S5" BIOS setting options

Post by barry777 »

The bios will not be updated at present, and the wake-up of Weka on lan does not need to go to the bios settings; you can follow this post to realize Weka on lan.
https://www.minipcunion.com/viewtopic.p ... 228#p10110

Return to “N5105(GK3pro)”