2.5" SATA SSD

AM06 PRO AMD Ryzen 4800U 5600U 5500U 5625U 5560U
ryzen7

Re: 2.5" SATA SSD

Post by ryzen7 »

Das SSD-Port-Kabel gehört zum Lieferumfang, ist aber im Karton "versteckt".
Bitte öffnen Sie Ihren AM06-Karton und schauen Sie im Kartonrand oberhalb des Platzes in dem der Mini-PC gesteckt hat nach.
Dieser Kartonrand ist ein kleiner "Zubehörkarton", der sich nach oben öffnen lässt und darunter befindet sich das Kabel.
Ich hoffe, dass Sie die Kartonage noch nicht weggeworfen haben ;) , sowas macht man ja gerne schnell. LG
Sparda88

Post by Sparda88 »

I am not suggesting exactly this cable but for a reference it should look like this and if the box is thrown out (and I don't know what the policy for Ace Magician is) you can look up something closer or cheaper in Google under "laptop HDD to sata ribbon cable" or something like that. It is crappy but it isn't a rare or unique piece so you should be able to get one. Maybe a local PC shop has a spare or you can buy one cheaper than online? Not the best of answers but hopefully it helps.

(I am in Canada but again this is to give you an idea)
Gintai HDD Hard Drive Cable Replacement https://a.co/d/3OgTCWG
aacarr

Post by aacarr »

Thanks for the thread. Wish I'd seen it earlier, but I have a problem I hope someone can help with: Can someone point me to a replacement SATA cable? I think mine "disappeared" in fit of cleaning.🙄.

Any help would really be appreciated!
barry777

Post by barry777 »

The expandable 2.5 hard drive cable (supporting SSD/HDD) that comes with AM06 Pro is at the bottom of the box. After taking out the Mini PC body, you can see it by removing a layer of paper;
If it is lost, it is recommended to buy it at a local computer store and test whether it is normal on the spot; online shopping may not be compatible because the pins may be inconsistent.

The following picture is the extended 2.5 hard disk cable:
Attachments
SATA cable.png
SATA cable.png (553.54 KiB) Viewed 1897 times

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600U(AM06 AM07 &PRO Series)”