T*Pro Win 10 drivers?

hankejp

T*Pro Win 10 drivers?

Post by hankejp »

Good day everyone,

Just got my CTone T8Pro and an very impressed with it. I would like to downgrade it to Win10 and wondering if someone can provide the Win10 drivers?

Thank you,

Joe
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: T*Pro Win 10 drivers?

Post by Gabe »

Though some of the drivers for Window 11 will likely work with Windows 10, as far as I know there is no Windows 10 driver package for the T8 Pro, as it was released with Windows 11 from the start.

You could always try by saving the drivers from the Windows 11 install, which are located in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository. It's the File Repository folder you'd want to save, like to a USB Flash drive. Then, after installing Windows 10, you could copy that saved folder from the flash drive to the desktop, or wherever you want, and then go through the devices in the Device Manager and use that folder as the search spot for installing/updating each driver. Granted, you'd have to do them one by one, as Windows 10 doesn't give you the option in the Device Manager to install all needed drivers with one shot like Windows 11 does.

Keep in mind that you'll also need a product key for Windows 10, as the product key on the unit is for Windows 11.

If in the end there are some drivers that you still need, the Admin might be able to provide the specific driver. I say 'might', as again, I don't know that they have any drivers for Windows 10 on this unit.

For reference, just in case, the following is the driver package for the T8 Pro (for a W11 install).

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “N5095(T8Pro)”