Lights coming on PC not booting

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
thequeenisgay

Lights coming on PC not booting

Post by thequeenisgay »

Hi having an issue with my Ace Magician AMR5. I have had it for about 4 months no issues was working last night this morning i turned on the pc the lights are coming on but the pc is not botting up mouse and keyboard no longer connect and not connecting to monitor. not sure if this is a known issue i have been looking around the internet but cant find anything.

If anyone could give me a clue what it might be would be great
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Lights coming on PC not booting

Post by Gabe »

On the front of the unit, near the bottom, there's a little reset hole. With the power adapter unplugged AND unplugged from the AMR5 (so there's no residual power from the adapter affecting the unit), and using a paper clip, press and hold the reset button inside the hole for at least ten seconds. After that, reconnect the power and see if the unit starts.

If the unit doesn't start at that point, I would contact after sales support at support@kamrui.com and let them know what's going on with the unit and that you've tried the reset.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
thequeenisgay

Post by thequeenisgay »

Thanks i tried that it didnt work ill shoot them an email see if they can help. thanks for your help
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Open AMR5, remove the built-in memory,
Wipe the connecting finger part with an eraser,
Reinstall it back to the card slot,
Turn on the computer again;
For the operation method, please refer to: AMR5 installs dual-channel memory and installs SSD tutorial video released
https://www.minipcunion.com/viewtopic.p ... 4acfcd4a55

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”