AD03 drivers ?

Intel® Processor N95 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
kole

Re: AD03 drivers ?

Post by kole »

barry777 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:43 pm It is recommended to reinstall the system to solve it. Our system files integrate related drivers.
AD03 system file link:
Reinstallation system tutorial:
Is there a new link that one say
"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file that you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

kole wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:32 pm Is there a new link that one say
"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file that you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."
The links are fine.

If you don't already have a Google account, I suggest creating one, signing into, and trying again. If you'd rather not, you may have to wait until there is lighter traffic on Google Drive, as they limit the downloads with those who don't have Google accounts.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
kole

Post by kole »

After downloading the image and i followed this
hsehestedt wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:58 am I notice people sometimes requesting drivers for their system after they have tried to install Windows from scratch and then discovering that not all drivers are included with Windows.

Here is tip that I use on my personal computers on how to backup all your drivers BEFORE you reinstall Windows.

To backup all the drivers from your PC, please follow these steps:

1) Open a command prompt as administrator.

2) Create a folder to which you can save your drivers. That folder can be on your internal drive, an external drive, a thumb drive, etc. In the command below, note that I am using D:\Drivers.

pnputil /export-driver * D:\Drivers

If you save the drivers to your local drive, don't forget to move them to another location before you reinstall Windows.

3) After you reinstall Windows, you can restore all your drivers like this:

4) Once again, open a command prompt as administrator.

5) Run this command:

pnputil /add-driver D:\Drivers\*.inf /subdirs /install

Note that you should replace "D:\Drivers" with the location where you have the drivers that you exported.

Please be aware that this may take a little while. Also, at the point where the display driver is being installed, your screen may temporarily flash or turn black for a little while. This is normal!

6) When this process completes, you should reboot the system.
and here is the exported files that are just drivers
Last edited by kole on Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Intel® Processor N95(AD03/AK1PLUS/GK3PLUS/T8PLUS)”