JK06 : latest BIOS update ?

bemcef

JK06 : latest BIOS update ?

Post by bemcef »

Hello,

The manufacturer intel continues to provide its software microcode up to date...

This is not systematically reflected on the products resold or very limited in time...

Can you tell us where to find the latest version of the bios for the JK06 please ?

-one in its updated version ?

and if you don't mind :

-the other one in the "raw" bios format ?

Thanks !
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: JK06 : latest BIOS update ?

Post by Gabe »

bemcef,

They tend to only provide a BIOS to flash when there is genuine need, whether that's to resolve an issue or to provide a setting that's needed and that can be done.

They don't have a progressively updating BIOS list to flash like motherboard manufacturers.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
bemcef

Post by bemcef »

So, thanks for the clarification, but can the latest version of the raw bios (for restoration) be shared ?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

If you need the BIOS to restore the unit I'm sure they would provide that to you.

I'd contact after sales support at support@kamrui.com or private message the admin to see if they can do so.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
bemcef

Post by bemcef »

Thank you for your advice.
bemcef

Post by bemcef »

Hello,

Is it possible to share the service manual for the mini motherboard JK06 ?

I noticed some unused interfaces and I would like to know the mini pc better...

I contacted Admin for the updated bios (really useful), he answered me but now I'm waiting for his news...

Thank you :)
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

bemcef,

You'll likely need to contact the admin for that kind of thing too, as I've never seen them provide anything like that in the forum.
bemcef

Post by bemcef »

Thank you for your answer :)
bemcef

Post by bemcef »

Dear team of Minipcunion.com,

Please ask your engineers or technicians to spend some time updating the BIOS of JK06 ?

A minimum of follow up on cybersecurity is always appreciated by your customers ;)

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... 00767.html

If the support is effective this patch of 02/14/2023 (among other elements constituting the bios) should be integrated in the latest BIOS :idea:
actiftech

Post by actiftech »

bemcef wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:05 pm A minimum of follow up on cybersecurity is always appreciated by your customers ;)

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... 00767.html

If the support is effective this patch of 02/14/2023 (among other elements constituting the bios) should be integrated in the latest BIOS :idea:
I agree with your logical point of view. ;)

Return to “N5100(JK06)”