TK11-A0 stuck on BIOS screen

giuscal

TK11-A0 stuck on BIOS screen

Post by giuscal »

Nice surprise this morning: TK stuck on BIOS screen.
Even if I choose SAVE&EXIT the mini pc restarts and returns to the BIOS screen.
Any suggestions?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: TK11-A0 stuck on BIOS screen

Post by Gabe »

gluscal,

What I would suggest to try first is a BIOS discharge. The problem is, I'm not at all familiar with the TK-11, so I don't know if it has a Reset button or hole on the case, and there is no instructional video that I can find for doing it on the TK-11. If it does, I would press and hold that button for at least ten seconds, then try starting the unit again. If it's the hole type you'll need something like a paper clip to press the button inside.

However, if it doesn't have a reset button, the process would be to disassemble the unit to perform the reset by 'shorting out' the two poles in the battery connector port on the board, but I have no clue as to how to get the unit apart. If you do, the process would be just like what's in the following video, though this is for a different model, of course. The shorting out part starts at about 2:00 into the video. It basically clears the BIOS of any faulty stuff and sets it back to default.

If that doesn't work, the second thing I would try is reinstalling the system. However, like with the BIOS discharge, there doesn't appear to be a system installation download in this forum like there is for other models.

I'll message the admin to let him know what's going on with this so that he can provide more precise info.

For reference, you also have the option of contacting after sales support at support@kamrui.com. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Hopefully there will be more info in this section as time goes on, like a BIOS discharge video and the system/driver installation files and instructional videos like there are for other models.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TK11-A0 stuck on BIOS screen

Post by admin »

Sorry about the problem: The hard disk is broken, ask our after-sales service to replace it for you and reinstall the system. :shock:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “i5-1135G7/ i5-11320H/i7-11390H (TK11 series)”