Cannot install win7, Win8, Linux systems

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cannot install win7, Win8, Linux systems

Post by admin »

Here is the tutorial download:
1.Z8350 platform, j3455 platform, j4105 platform do not support the installation of Win7, Win8; hardware and system upgrades, Intel and peripheral accessories manufacturers do not support the old system win7, win8 system, do not develop for win7, win8 system drive.(T5 / T6 / T8 / T11 corresponding to Z8350, AK1 series corresponding to j3455, and GK1 series corresponding to j4105)
If you must install win7, win8, there is no corresponding driver support, because our hardware is newer.
2.Our products support the installation of linux system. Linux is a collective name for open source systems. There are hundreds of linux series in the world, such as: Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Elementary OS, Manjaro, and Deepin. . (See windows 10 + Ubuntu dual series tutorial)
Example.jpg
Example.jpg (35.45 KiB) Viewed 9285 times
It is normal that some Linux cannot be installed on our products, the main reason is that the Linux software support is not good. The Linux system cannot be as compatible as the Windows system, and it is highly compatible, and it is for-profit, so thousands of people develop and repair it. So windows performance is relatively complete.
Our products have tested the Ubuntu system and transplanted the ubuntu driver to T5 / T6 / T8 / T11 models with normal functions. AK1 series, GK1 series, CK2 directly support ubuntu system.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
spikerguy

Re: Cannot install win7, Win8, Linux systems

Post by spikerguy »

Currently Linux have a lot of compatible drivers and software support.
Even though Linux is Non-Profit Project it is used in many commercial projects and normal home/office users.

I would like to know if ACE PC is looking to add Linux support to their products?
Feel free to ask me if there is any query regarding linux support.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, our products support the installation of Linux systems. It is possible that some of the optimizations of Linux are not compatible with us, so we cannot install them.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
spikerguy

Post by spikerguy »

If you need help in optimising Linux for your products or if any user of the forum have any question then they can tag me in their thread and I will try to reply to them with their queries.

Thank you for supporting Linux.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for your help. The background will review and give you a moderator post after you answer enough technical questions.
spikerguy

Post by spikerguy »

admin wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:21 am Thank you for your help. The background will review and give you a moderator post after you answer enough technical questions.
Thank you very much. I will try my best. But I think you need to promote the forum as its quite new.

I am one of the developer and maintainer at Manjaro Linux. If you're interested in a Manjaro linux OS tried and tested for ACE PC then please message me.

Cheers.
NetworkGuy

Post by NetworkGuy »

After 3 years, I am surprised there is ZERO information regarding these machines and using Linux. I just ordered one, and my goal was to use it for learning more about Linux, but now I am wondering if this is not the best machine? There is nothing in the FAQ link either!

I will do a bit more research as the device has not yet been received, but if I am unable to install Linux, it will be less than useful for me.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Because most of our customers use windows operating system, we don't have extra energy to test whether a pc can adapt to all systems. But mostly doable.

Return to “FAQ”