AcePC does not start up anymore

ufzdabang

AcePC does not start up anymore

Post by ufzdabang »

Hi guys,
I have the following problem:
First, I had problems with the bios that the wrong boot device was selected every now and then. I resolved that.
Then it started to happen that the computer did not boot anymore. If it did, all went fine and windows showed up. If it did not boot nothing happened. Removing the plug and putting it back again did sometimes the job and windows came up. If it did not the case, only the led showed a blue light for a short moment. Currently, even removing the plug seems not to make it boot anymore.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks a lot
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: AcePC does not start up anymore

Post by Gabe »

ufzdabang,

Though I don't know for sure that it will help, I suggest trying a BIOS discharge. The instructional video below is for the AK3, but the procedure with the GK3 is identical.

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
ufzdabang

Post by ufzdabang »

It indeed did the job.
Thanks a lot for the hint :-)
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

ufzdabang wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:55 am It indeed did the job.
Thanks a lot for the hint :-)
You're quite welcome. That's great to hear. :D
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “J4125(GK3)”