No POST, BIOS or boot to OS

JJKale

No POST, BIOS or boot to OS

Post by JJKale »

GK3V, no POST, no BIOS, no boot to OS, or just not working on HDMI, don't have VGA to test. AK1Pro, no POST, no BIOS, no OS, or just not working on HDMI, don't have VGA to test. LED paperweight. The GK3V worked briefly for several days. I didn't realize it's replacement the AK1Pro was from the same manufacturer when I ordered it. Should have just gotten an old OptiPlex or Lenovo ThinkCenter
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: No POST, BIOS or boot to OS

Post by Gabe »

I'd recommend trying a BIOS discharge on the GK3V. Though the following video is for the AK3, the procedure is identical...

For the AK1 Pro I'd recommend the same thing, though the method is slightly different due to the different case design...

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: No POST, BIOS or boot to OS

Post by admin »

JJKale wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:54 am GK3V, no POST, no BIOS, no boot to OS, or just not working on HDMI, don't have VGA to test. AK1Pro, no POST, no BIOS, no OS, or just not working on HDMI, don't have VGA to test. LED paperweight. The GK3V worked briefly for several days. I didn't realize it's replacement the AK1Pro was from the same manufacturer when I ordered it. Should have just gotten an old OptiPlex or Lenovo ThinkCenter
I don't quite understand your question. Is it not booting or not showing? If there is no display, you can try to discharge the BIOS.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “J4125(GK3)”