T8 Pro hardware upgrade

Duellist

T8 Pro hardware upgrade

Post by Duellist »

Hi! I've recently purchesed a T8 Pro and is really a good Mini PC.

I've set it up as an audio work machine and I have to say I have no problems. The only thing is that I wanted to upgrade the ram and ssd, does anyone know if it's possible to do an upgrade like this and how to disassamble the pc? I tried to disassemble it but the chassis seems fixed with internal screws and I don't want to break the pc
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: T8 Pro hardware upgrade

Post by Gabe »

Duellist,

Though I'm not 100% on this, I believe the storage can be upgraded, but not the RAM. However, I don't have one, so I have no clue as to how to get into it, and from an answer to a Q&A about upgrading it on Amazon, "it is more troublesome to disassemble", so it sounds like it's somewhat difficult to do.

Hopefully someone who has one, or the admin, can say for sure.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Duellist wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:12 pm Hi! I recently purchased a T8 Pro, which is a good Mini PC.

I've set it up as an audio work machine, and I have to say I have no problems. The only thing is that I wanted to upgrade the ram and SSD. Does anyone know if it's possible to do an upgrade like this and how to disassemble the pc? I tried to dismantle it, but the chassis seems fixed with internal screws, and I don't want to break the pc

The hard disk is fine, but the memory is not.
This requires relatively high skills and requires welding. If it is not done correctly, the motherboard will be scrapped.
Our technicians are not sure that it will be done.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Duellist

Post by Duellist »

Thank you both for your reply!
dragonpoo

Post by dragonpoo »

Duellist wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:12 pm Hi! I've recently purchesed a T8 Pro and is really a good Mini PC.

I've set it up as an audio work machine and I have to say I have no problems. The only thing is that I wanted to upgrade the ram and ssd, does anyone know if it's possible to do an upgrade like this and how to disassamble the pc? I tried to disassemble it but the chassis seems fixed with internal screws and I don't want to break the pc
Duellist, what kind of "audio work" do you do on the T8Pro? I'm always curious to see how others use their devices.
Guzilla GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AceMagician AMR5 (Ryzen 5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | Kamrui JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | Kamrui AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | AceMagician T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB)
Jerome!

Post by Jerome! »

I just received the device as barebone. Installed a Transcend SATA TS480GMTS420S 480GB disk and a Wifi 6 (AX210) card (35 EUR + 15 EUR). Easy upgrades one can do with a bit of PC building experience easily.

I bought it on Aliexpress for 110 EUR (ex. shipping) and came as N5105. Its a nifty small device and we intend to use it on a logistics fair with a VESA mount to power three monitors at 2k simultaneously. Will run that test tomorrow if that is smooth.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Jerome! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:01 pm I bought it on Aliexpress for 110 EUR (ex. shipping) and came as N5105.
That's even better.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “N5095(T8Pro)”