lettore impronta

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: lettore impronta

Post by admin »

Si tenta di reinstallare il sistema
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
The supreme {ita}

Post by The supreme {ita} »

Salve, sto avendo dei problemi dopo una reinstallazione di windows, non riesco a trovare da nessuna parte il driver del lettore di impronte, qualcuno sa dirmi dove potrei recuperarlo?
Grazie
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Here it is:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
vali20

Post by vali20 »

Can you provide instructions on how to install this driver? I have clean installed Windows 10 21H2, installed OS updates, installed TK1 drivers (https://minipcunion.com/viewtopic.php?t=3959) and now I have no unknown device in Device Manager. Also, no Biometric devices in Device Manager. BIOS settings are factory defaults. How do I make Windows recognize the fingerprint reader and install the driver you provided? Thanks.

EDIT: I have figured it out: it seems Windows installs wrong drivers for the Intel Serial IO controller (which handles SPI/GPIO/I2C). I have found a suitable Intel driver on Lenovo's web site for some ThinkPad laptops that also come with 11th gen CPUs: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downlo ... es20td20te . Install that, and then under System devices you will see things like "Intel(R) Serial IO SPI Host Controller - A0AB" instead of "Intel(R) SPI #LLC 0" or something like that which was there before. After you do this, an unknown device will appear automatically. On that, install the driver provided above using Device Manager. Yeah, kind of wished there was a proper driver and BIOS repository, but I cannot really complain too much - this PC flies and is incredibly silent with the stock firmware. I just wanted to use it with my own OS image, based on Windows 10, and now the last missing piece of the puzzle has finally been solved. Thanks ACE Magician for a very compelling product and please take into consideration creating an official driver and BIOS repository available on your web site.
Last edited by vali20 on Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “i5-1135G7/ i5-11320H/i7-11390H (TK11 series)”