Explanation of prior issue with PC and the resolution

Quick Fix.
rogerinfrance

Explanation of prior issue with PC and the resolution

Post by rogerinfrance »

Hi, yet again this problem is actually due to the machine turning on several outputs as the original software did not "realize" that you would have conflicts. After I discovered the reason, told MS and they checked over the internet and confirmed that was the reason I have had no problem with my machine. Plugging and unplugging anything no longer causes any problems. So touch wood and after MS gave me a totally new and at that time unavailable copy of 10 and stopped the conflict problem happening again I have had no problems at all!

Now if you have a blank screen just leave the machine on, eventually it will start working with the screen, now search and look for all the conflicts and delete the duplicates. You will have to get the updates from MS so getting in touch with MS technical is a must, but this is the problem. I first noticed the problem on sound, I could not turn the sound up. The reason was that one sound had the volume shut off and the other therefore could not come on. In fact there were 3 or 4 audios! Any way that is the problem with the screen not coming on! Incidentally my windows is now 21H2 (OS Version build 19044.2251)
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Explanation of prior issue with PC and the resolution

Post by Gabe »

rogerinfrance,

I split your reply into a new topic. The prior topic replied to is one of general troubleshooting of a 'no display' issue, not one specific to the issue you experienced.

If you'd like to change the title of this new topic feel free, or even copy the contents into a new reply to your prior topic about the issue you experienced, or even add a link to the prior topic so those who read your new post will know what it's in reference to.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”