Problem with Pocket PC t6 WiFi

coups101

Problem with Pocket PC t6 WiFi

Post by coups101 »

Just bought a Pocket PC from Amazon and plugged it in however I am unable to connect to my WiFi. It sees all the nearby WiFi Signals but when I select the preferred WiFi and enter the password it says comes up with "Checking network requirements" and then comes back with "Can't connect to this Network". I also tried connecting it to the Hot spot on my Phone and had the same issues. I can connect quite happily from other Windows devices and Phones.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem with Pocket PC t6 WiFi

Post by admin »

1. It is recommended that you shut down, unplug the power supply, and power on again. After that, the WIFI will always be normal, and sometimes this happens when it is turned on for the first time.
2. The WIFI speed is slow due to the network bandwidth (it is recommended that you put the product in a better network environment)
3. Due to the long distance between the product and the wireless router device, the WIFI signal is weak and the speed is slow (it is recommended that you place the MINI PC next to the router)
4. It is recommended that you set the WIFI transmission protocol of the router. It may be that the agreement is different, which caused the connection to not go online.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
coups101

Post by coups101 »

Thanks for your help. The full unplug and shutdown seems to have done the trick. I can't get it to pick up the DHCP but setting a fixed IP address on the network has worked.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

:D :D
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Z8350(T6)”