Audio output device not installed

Quick Fix.
davee4

Audio output device not installed

Post by davee4 »

When I look in device manager no sign of software since a couple of days ago. Also bluetooth is now missing also. Is there a way to reload this? Was working ok after a couple of days after a windows clean install This is a t 11 Sound ,video & game controllers shows nothing
Attachments
Annotation 2020-08-26 093436.png
Annotation 2020-08-26 093436.png (31.21 KiB) Viewed 3109 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Audio output device not installed

Post by admin »

Please tell me your specific model, and I will provide you with a stable version of the system download to solve your problem.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
davee4

Post by davee4 »

Model T11 cpuZ8350 ram 4 rom 64 Windows 10 sticker number 3258534968654 I s this sufficient?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for your offer. Your problem occurred in the windows update. It is known that the update may cause the driver to drop, so you need to reinstall the system.
T11 system: Win10_1909_Pro:
System installation tutorial:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
davee4

Post by davee4 »

Step 1 Write system image from where? needs to be windows home edition as this is what is installed ? which version is stable 1903 or 1909 ?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please install the home version of the system. This is the download link of the 1909 system: Win10_1909_Home:
The 1903 version is full of bugs, and the 1909 version fixes many bugs. You can get a better experience in the 1909 system.
davee4

Post by davee4 »

Tried several downloads, unzip , install on formatted USB , plugged in. Started up with Bios set up to use USB as first option & it still boots up without opportunity to go to set up. Is there another way? perhaps I need new clean install of Version 1909 of windows?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

davee4,

If you have one available, it might help to try a different USB flash drive. Make sure you're formatting the flash drive in NFTS, and when you restart the unit make sure to press F7 and choose the flash drive to boot to rather than going into the full BIOS and changing the boot order. I don't know that you've been doing that, I'm just saying. Also, make sure it's the UEFI version you choose to boot to.

Though I've never used the ACEPC images for my T8, GK1 or AK3, nor their method for re-installation, I believe what's performed IS a clean install. It's just a little different than using the Microsoft created image due including the needed ACEPC system drivers, as well as the process being more automated.

Lastly, though I can't say for sure, if you're using an add on HDD/SSD for a system drive, you may need to disconnect that and reinstall the OS to the on board storage the unit came with, then clone that onboard storage system drive to the HDD/SSD like you did before.

I hope you can get it working properly soon. 🙂
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

davee4 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:00 pm Tried several downloads, unzip , install on formatted USB , plugged in. Started up with Bios set up to use USB as first option & it still boots up without opportunity to go to set up. Is there another way? perhaps I need new clean install of Version 1909 of windows?

The U disk needs to be formatted into NTFS format. Have you set the correct startup item? If you have any doubts about this, you can take a photo and upload it to the forum for us to judge.
davee4

Post by davee4 »

Definitely NTFS With a different USB looks like it went ahead !! Both USB's were NTFS but first one was a usb3.0 Will report later looks good so far

Return to “Troubleshooting”