How to copy Win10 to SSDD or HDD

Come here to find solutions to difficult problems!
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: How to copy Win10 to SSDD or HDD

Post by Gabe »

DanielleJ097,

You're quite welcome. Though I don't have the AK2, I do have one that's similar, and I like it too. And I don't blame you for wanting to wait on the SSD in order to get a good one. It's always best to get something good rather than just what's available on the cheap.

Just in case, though I have no connection to them other than buying a few, I can say that Samsung SSDs are pretty good. I purchased three of them between 2013 and 2015 (one 840 and two 840 EVO, all three 250GB), and all three are still performing perfectly. There are other good brands as well, but having these ones still purring along makes me a bit partial. LOL.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
sliv3r

Post by sliv3r »

admin wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:20 am A document that many customers will need, which will teach you how to copy the system to your new hard drive.
The advantage of copying to a new hard disk: The system of the machine is on EMMC, and there is no way to clear the data inside without booting. This will affect your personal safety, and there is no such problem with external hard drives.
One of the advantages of SSD hard disk is faster reading speed. Putting the system under SSD hard disk will have faster startup speed and running speed.
Tutorial link:

Hi,
the PE System Download link doesn't work anymore.
Could you please share again?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

silv3r,

I messaged the admin about this. Hopefully they'll upload it again soon, and this time likely to Google Drive.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, we have changed the Mega link to the Google link. I hope to help better you solve the problem.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Computer Technology Zone”