HDMI wont work - Blackscreen

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
DefShotX

HDMI wont work - Blackscreen

Post by DefShotX »

Hello Everyone!

I have the following problem. My HDMI connection is no longer recognized. I got the PC 3 days ago. Everything went great on the first day. On the second day I got a BSOD (BlueScreenofDeath) about every half hour. I updated the AMD drivers. So far so good. I installed a windows update yesterday. After that I got a BSOD every 5 minutes.

Unfortunately, my HDMI is now no longer recognized. I tried several cables and also 2 different screens, but that can't be the reason.
I can't test type C and DP because I don't have the appropriate cables.

Send it back and request a replacement or is there something I can try?

Many thanks for the help ;)
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: HDMI wont work - Blackscreen

Post by Gabe »

Are you able to access the BIOS or F7 Boot screen on startup, or is the HDMI output dead for those as well?
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

DefShotX wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:13 pm I updated the AMD drivers. So far so good. I installed a windows update yesterday. After that I got a BSOD every 5 minutes.
Hello,DefShotX
Is the PC you are using AMR5? Let me know about that. :geek:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

In addition to updating drivers and systems. Have you ever taken apart PC?you can take apart the machine and wipe the gold fingers on the memory.
Please refer to this video:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”