ACEPC AK1 drivers

ACE2358

ACEPC AK1 drivers

Post by ACE2358 »

Hello,

I've bought an ACERPC AK1 brand new from Amazon last year. We had several power surges in the area and the PC crashed during those times. On last reboot I had few corrupted files which I solved, my ACERPC is back . . . but

ISSUE: I cannot install PCI and Bluetooth because I need the drivers which I cannot find anywhere

I've used few links provided in past thread which pointed to drives with no avail.

Please tell me someone can point me where to download those drivers.

Tony
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: ACEPC AK1 drivers

Post by Gabe »

The following are the drivers for the J3455 based AK1. You can click on the little 'pop out' box on the upper right to go to Google Drive to download them.

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
ACE2358

Post by ACE2358 »

AMAZING . . . thank you for your fast reply. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The "bundle of joy" helped me in addressing the "PCI Simple Communication Controller" right away but not the Bluetooth which remains not working.

I tried not to run randomly the installs. Which one is for the Bluetooth please?

Tony
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

What I would do is, in the Device Manager, click the Bluetooth entry, if it's there, and then click to update the driver. Then, when it asks whether you want to search automatically or browse the computer, choose to browse, and then select the folder that contains the downloaded drivers for the search. It should automatically find the Bluetooth driver in that folder and update it.

If you don't see a Bluetooth entry, try the network driver, as they're often connected and update at the same time. In other words, updating the network driver might also update the Bluetooth driver. I don't have an AK1 though, so I can't say whether this is the case for sure.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
ACE2358

Post by ACE2358 »

Once again, thank you for your help.

I believed the driver would be installed by allow the device to search for it therefore recognized automatically, I was wrong.

- Bluetooth device is not displayed as such but as "Unknown Device"

so here are the steps

Unzip the "bundle of joy" you kindly made available to us, and navigate to ..\Apollo Lake_AK1_Drivers\BT-WIFI and execute BT_21.30.0_64_Win10.exe . . . . TaTaaaa Bluetooth will be installed

I hope this would help anyone with the same issue
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Ah, okay. A little different than I thought. I've never had occasion to use the driver downloads available here for any of the systems I have, so I'm not very familiar with the procedure for using them.

I'm glad you were able to figure it out and get both the PCI and Bluetooth drivers installed. I've no doubt your instructions concerning the Bluetooth driver will help others. 👍

Return to “J3455(AK1)”