Audio problem

Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Audio problem

Post by Gabe »

Glad you got it resolved. I was hoping the admin would be able to help you, but he hasn't been on since very early yesterday, prior to your first post.

For reference, though I don't have a JK06, it's very likely that the 3.5mm audio port is dual purpose, as in both input and output, or both at the same time, like when using a headset with a microphone.

Also, just a little advice: one thing I always do with a new PC is save the driver folder to a USB flash drive after initial Windows setup, just in case I have to perform a reinstall of the system and need some of those drivers afterward. You can find it in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore, and 'FileRepository' is the folder you'd want to save. It's usually somewhere between 1.5GB and 3.5GB in size. After a reinstall I just copy the saved folder from the drive to the desktop, then use that folder as the search area when installing drivers.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “N5100(JK06)”