cleaning instructions?

Joroch

cleaning instructions?

Post by Joroch »

Hi
I have just received my TK11-A0 and am very pleased with it so far.

For future reference, are there instructions available for removing the top lid to clean dust out of the heat sink assembly in the future as needed?

Thanks
-J
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: cleaning instructions?

Post by admin »

hello, J
I'll have a video made to demonstrate how to clear the dust. You can use a soft brush and just clean around the fan. It doesn't generate much dust anywhere else but the fan.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Joroch

Post by Joroch »

Thank you
No hurry as my unit is still brand new. From past experiences I've had to open units to clean the heatsinks properly, just looking into future longevity of the product.

Also I must mention that I have been unable to play any videos from this forum at all.
I have tried but none of them will play.

-J
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Joroch wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:33 am
Also I must mention that I have been unable to play any videos from this forum at all.
I have tried but none of them will play.

-J
Huh... No one has given me feedback on this before. Can you take a screenshot and post it in the forum?
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Joroch

Post by Joroch »

I did eventually get videos here to play, using the "open in google drive" option. I had tried that before but had to work out a few kinks on my end before I could access google drive to get the video

Return to “i5-1135G7/ i5-11320H/i7-11390H (TK11 series)”